Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: let elders and above see + attack all clan bases

Centennial Club

let elders and above see + attack all clan bases

Hi.

I'm trying to get my clan to practice more. One of the issue is coordination + tedium, you've got to have a least 2 players of similar levels online at the same time + regular launch challenges.

It would be great if promoted members (not newbies because spies) could just see + attacks colleagues' bases at all times.

Forum Champion
    For most players, 6 bases would be available for challenges. Which one would you want to challenge ?

At times, bases will not have defensive cc troops. If you're really testing both attack and defence, you need appropriate cc in defense.

Why would you restrict new members ? That doesn't happen now so you're asking for several changes at once.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by OzAudi View Post
    For most players, 6 bases would be available for challenges. Which one would you want to challenge ?

At times, bases will not have defensive cc troops. If you're really testing both attack and defence, you need appropriate cc in defense.

Why would you restrict new members ? That doesn't happen now so you're asking for several changes at once.
    1- whichever, challenger chooses, they're the one practicing.
    2- yes, still better than not being able to practice
    3- I specifically explained why in my OP.
    4- nope, I'm just adding a sensible condition to the requested change. If I didn't, you'd be complaining about spies.

Anyone in your clan can watch your attacks. You want only elders to be able to see them?

Centennial Club
    I want elders to be able to *attack* any base in the clan, for practice.

You can. have them post friendly challenges.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by SaYNaNaFoO View Post
    You can. have them post friendly challenges.
    And when they're not online but I want to practice ?

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by obarthelemy View Post
    1- whichever, challenger chooses, they're the one practicing.
    2- yes, still better than not being able to practice
    3- I specifically explained why in my OP.
    4- nope, I'm just adding a sensible condition to the requested change. If I didn't, you'd be complaining about spies.
    1 Having 6 bases available is a huge ask abd potential drain on servers resources as challenge bases are a snapshot of a base. Anything that comprises server efficiency can't be good for the game.

2 Challenges are to test bases and attacks on bases. Two sides not one. Without cc they can't really be a worthy test. Plenty of people are great at multiplayer raids but lousy at war for this reason. They can't cope with the effect of defensive cc.

3 Not really explained. Clans will be plagued by requests to promote people early when they find they can't challenge and that's the thin edge of the wedge.

4 I have never complained about spies. I don't consider them a problem but I see now that you do think spies are an issue. Close your clan in wars if your really believe spies are an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by obarthelemy View Post
    And when they're not online but I want to practice ?
    Wait for someone to get online. Or find an active clan.

Centennial Club
    or let elders attack other members in absentia. What's the downside of that ? Wouldn't it be better than emptying clans and bored, untrained clan members ?

It would help smaller clans like mine.
    Last edited by obarthelemy; March 28th, 2020 at 01:09 PM.