Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Division league

Division league

With new content being created every time ,the gap between fresher and already existing players go long.
    The problem we fresher's face is that we are not given a chance to participate in war leagues
    As games are for enjoyment and keeping that in mind I am here to tell few ideas which supercell may consider
    We can create divisions in clan wherein a clan can participate in two leagues so that the lower town halls can form one group and get to play with clans of their level and the higher town halls as usual may carry on their war
    This also helps clashers not go on rotation basis(as only 30 can play at a time)..but to have full experience
    Matchmaking would be easy
    The interface can be developed easily

Dual wars

In 50vs50 matchmaking the upper th clear all the base and leaving the lower bases go for loot...a huge disadvantage as they cannot cherish the game as those guys did
    So to solve similar problems like this wars can be waged against 2 to 10 clans at a time

Wherein the lower town halls could also enjoy the wars.
    Do by this feature many problem would occur

1) WHAT IF THEY STAY IN THE SAME TH
    well for that supercell could get auto upgrade upon maxing a thing

2)HOW TO DISPLAY IN CLAN PROFILE
    for that the streak shall be the war which is put in slot 1 that is the main slot ...as said earlier clan can have 10 5v5 slots or as they prefer or as supercell may consider

Perks may be given accordingly

Log can be divided and shown

This would of great use for the fresher's which wont put existing players in disadvantage

One may say why not creating sister clan...well for u guys fighting for ur clan name and developing it gives more satisfaction
    Last edited by DUKEe0N; March 28th, 2020 at 11:22 AM.

I aggree that waging multiple wars with a certain group of the clan appeals to me. As long as no individual can be in more then 1 war I would support the idea.

However currently one can go around this by creating sub-clans. The only feature sub clans lack in my opinion is a good way to communicate with sister clans. I would vote for having communication options with sister clans instead of this feature.

Quote Originally Posted by DUKEe0N View Post
    In 50vs50 matchmaking the upper th clear all the base and leaving the lower bases go for loot...a huge disadvantage as they cannot cherish the game as those guys did
    So to solve similar problems like this wars can be waged against 2 to 10 clans at a time

Wherein the lower town halls could also enjoy the wars.
    Do by this feature many problem would occur

1) WHAT IF THEY STAY IN THE SAME TH
    well for that supercell could get auto upgrade upon maxing a thing

2)HOW TO DISPLAY IN CLAN PROFILE
    for that the streak shall be the war which is put in slot 1 that is the main slot ...as said earlier clan can have 10 5v5 slots or as they prefer or as supercell may consider

Perks may be given accordingly

Log can be divided and shown

This would of great use for the fresher's which wont put existing players in disadvantage

One may say why not creating sister clan...well for u guys fighting for ur clan name and developing it gives more satisfaction
    One war is enough to handle. Adding more would be less appealing and take away from wars. Seems like it would complicate wars. Ratger than create a sister clan. Just find members of like th levels.

Sub/sister CLANS

Quote Originally Posted by Hellod View Post
    I aggree that waging multiple wars with a certain group of the clan appeals to me. As long as no individual can be in more then 1 war I would support the idea.

However currently one can go around this by creating sub-clans. The only feature sub clans lack in my opinion is a good way to communicate with sister clans. I would vote for having communication options with sister clans instead of this feature.
    Well the level of sub clan is also a burden right....and the name of the the clan to which u r loyal

Sounds like a clan issue. Why not let the lower halls hit equivalent levels first then clean up with higher?
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Handling wars

Quote Originally Posted by SaYNaNaFoO View Post
    One war is enough to handle. Adding more would be less appealing and take away from wars. Seems like it would complicate wars. Ratger than create a sister clan. Just find members of like th levels.
    Well ya i accept sister clans can be created but u cant have the lvl of clan u r in right ....

Also to ur question wars can be handled effectively by assigning tasks to co leaders ...when r they going to be responsible huh?!

With new content being created every time ,the gap between fresher and already existing players go long.
    The problem we fresher's face is that we are not given a chance to participate in war leagues
    As games are for enjoyment and keeping that in mind I am here to tell few ideas which supercell may consider
    We can create divisions in clan wherein a clan can participate in two leagues so that the lower town halls can form one group and get to play with clans of their level and the higher town halls as usual may carry on their war
    This also helps clashers not go on rotation basis(as only 30 can play at a time)..but to have full experience
    Matchmaking would be easy
    The interface can be developed easily
    You can do that now by creating a second clan for your lower halls, but I do hope they add a feature some day soon where we can connect two clans together to allow cross donations, cross travel without needing invites or losing clan status or donation ratio. Fingers crossed that it still is included in this coming update, but it is not looking likely.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

Well ya i accept sister clans can be created but u cant have the lvl of clan u r in right ....

Also to ur question wars can be handled effectively by assigning tasks to co leaders ...when r they going to be responsible huh?!
    I never said creste a sister clan. Rather i said to find like ths for your clan. Then you all can be in the same wars. Or find a batter stragety for the lower guys. Ie have them attack in first 4 hours.

Why to complicate

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    You can do that now by creating a second clan for your lower halls, but I do hope they add a feature some day soon where we can connect two clans together to allow cross donations, cross travel without needing invites or losing clan status or donation ratio. Fingers crossed that it still is included in this coming update, but it is not looking likely.
    Things get complicated due to this
    1)U wont have the same clan name
    2)U wont have the same clan level
    3)As already said by u getting donations is a problem

Hence this addresses all these problems
    Also matcmmaking can be handled effectively when clans themselves divide into groups

It would be a lot of fun comparing divisions in your clan itself

New content without complication.
    Maybe not now but in near future this would be cool