Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: An Interesting QoL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Paribodh View Post
    So a Book fr the last 10 minutes of upgrading a building or troop, thats quite absurb
    Use gems. You not need to use Book for that.

Forum Champion
    Given the very short amount of time being freed off, i think its quite a possibility
    Across millions of players, it would amount to many millions of gems, because everyone wiuld use this feature. EVERYDAY. SC would need to make up that loss. Free things would disappear or costs will increase. That's not really speculation, it's how businesses function.

SC already give us free gems. Do you really want that to change ? It would cripple F2P and devastate the player base. CW searches would take forever and CWL wouldn't be viable for many clans.

Free finish time would also mean more players could empty stores before being forced into PB. End result, less loot in circulation for you and me.

If SC decides to reduce build times, they will just reduce times by changing tiny pieces of data not implement options that complicate coding

Just use a builder potion, gem the last minutes or gem a shield.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #13
    Given the very short amount of time being freed off, i think its quite a possibility
    It isn't even remotely a possibility. It only costs a few gemsto skip those last few minutes, but they are notgoingtointroduce a way of doing so without costing those gems.

Why would the suddenly give us for free something we already have, but at a cost?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Imagine if SC stopped shortening times... Then by TH 26 you would have to wait decades or even centuries for upgrades to finish.