Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: legend league question

New Bloke/Chick

legend league question

How do bases gets above 6000 trophies, or even 7000?

i thought it all reset to 5000. And once i get to about 5400, it seems like i get matched up against the developers of the game because bases that worked well at 5200 trophies are now getting 3 starred left and right. its like an invisible wall that stops me from breaking around 5600

how to people make it 6k or 7k trophies? are their bases not being attacked?

They're skilled. It's that simple

Or they're colluding/trophy trading but I'm not going to point fingers or name names.
    | BK 70 | AQ 70 | GW 42 | RC 10 |

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    It does get reset to 5000.

And at that level, players are pretty well all very good attackers, so yes, bases that worked well at 5200, even 5300 will be getting tripled regularly.

You probably also see more variety of bases at that level, the commoner ones have been worked out by the experts, less common ones have to be looked at fresh when they come across them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Lol, don’t feel alone OP. I get to 5400 and find that same wall. Just be contented that you have the skill required to reach that high, I consider that level around the high side of an above average player. Those people who can reach 6500+ I think of as “elite” and well beyond my skill level. The other option is to practice clash all day every day to get better!

Banned
    The highest I've ever been was 5602, and let me tell ya, in order to get past that point you need a brand new base that is perfect.... i don't even begin to know how people design these things, so i don't think i will ever make it past that point. I'll try again one day, but not today lol

New Bloke/Chick
    im not doubting theres a skill level. i wasnt implying that. but going from 5000 to 7000 is quite a leap. if you 3 starred in all 8 attacks, thats 320. my best ever is 280...but i also lost about 190 that same day.

it seems like their bases arent giving up much in the way of points, but at this level, most attacks should be a minimum 2 star, 60-70% . to get to 7000 tells me they are only getting hit once or twice out of 8.

im befuddled

Quote Originally Posted by dumbndumber View Post
    im not doubting theres a skill level. i wasnt implying that. but going from 5000 to 7000 is quite a leap. if you 3 starred in all 8 attacks, thats 320. my best ever is 280...but i also lost about 190 that same day.

it seems like their bases arent giving up much in the way of points, but at this level, most attacks should be a minimum 2 star, 60-70% . to get to 7000 tells me they are only getting hit once or twice out of 8.

im befuddled
    The higher you get the more sure you WILL get attacked 8 times every day. Say the top players can score 280 each day on average and on average lose 210 on defense they can rise 30 days x 70 = 2100 cups in a season. They are just magnificent attackers and have good bases.

Lol...you’ve already answered your own question. If you take your best of 280 and subtract your loss of 190, you went positive trophies of 90. Even going less per day as season progresses, assuming an average of +65 a day brings you to that magic threshold of 7000.

New Bloke/Chick
    that 280...was a one time thing. it was my personal best. ive also had as low as 115 and came very close to throwing ipad out a window.

what drives me nuts...first world problems, i know...is when you have a great day (250+) ...and all the attackers against you also have a great day and you only gain under 20.

I think the answer is defense. You need to get more 1 stars on defence. Base designing and baiting the enemy into traps can help. May be top guys do it regularly.