Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Any official answer on league bonus

Wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round.

Quote Originally Posted by Alishr99 View Post
    How 30 CWL getting twice ???
    If I use one account at 15 clan and one at 30 clan
    The one at 30 clan got twice ???

If my clan with 30 player enter 30 CWL we got twice ???

Wether your clan enter 15/30 ... 8* is the rule to get full medals ... Right ???

How is it getting twice
    Wether your clan split to enter 15 or stay to enter 30 the only difference is how much your clan got bonus batch

The number of bonuses is already we're talking here
    It's logical and rational for 30cwl to get double bonus over 15cwl

Ex... Master we got 3 batch for 15 CWL
    It's logical for 30 CWL got 6 batch
    I don't know how participants award is double at 30

Say I enter an account with a clan at master who run 15
    And send another account with another clan at master who run 30

Where's the double award ... Who got them
    Did mine at ( 30 ) got double medals over mine at ( 15 )

We got reward ... At full when we got 8* doesn't matter 15/30 CWL

But running 30 is at disadvantage due to batch bonuses while splitting into 2 clan running 15 would get double batch bonuses

I don't think double is the right word to describe your opinion .. as we stands ... Wether you belong to clan who run 15/30 ... You got the same medals for 8*
    Participants means those in the wars. In 30v30 there are twice as many medals available for clan mates who are participating in the wars to earn. Those are the individual medals that players earn by being in wars and getting stars. I don't know why you don't understand how there are more of those in wars where 30 players take part rather than 15. Your clan in the 30v war in your example got twice as many medals for participants than those in your 15v.

No, the individual person doesn't get more medals, but why should they? They took part in the same number of wars. However, TWICE AS MANY PEOPLE get the medals in 30v war, as they should. What is the difference between 30v and 15v wars? Twice as many people take part in 30v so it makes sense that twice as many people get medals. The system is set up to accomplish that already and it makes total logical sense. That is the only difference between 30v and 15, in 30v there are twice as many people in the wars so twice as many people getting medals.

The CLAN award of bonus packs is the same in 30v and 15v because the CLAN won the same number of wars. That has nothing to do with the number of people in the wars. That is an award for the whole clan. You can give them all to players not in wars or players in wars or both. My own clan gives them to both.

As I said earlier, if bonus packs was to be adjusted for size it would make more sense to adjust it based on the number of people in the clan than the number of people in the wars because the number of people in the wars is already handled by the fact that more people get medals if more people take part in wars. Why should a clan of 30 players in a 30v war get a bigger clan award than a clan of 50 players in a 15v war? It seems like it isn't worth the trouble, though.
    Last edited by 2222; March 29th, 2020 at 06:34 PM.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

Quote Originally Posted by CupcakeCowboy View Post
    Wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round.
    Haven't heard that in donkeys years.. you must spend alot of time around kids

I honestly would like to see the whole bonus awards removed. It isn’t fair. You got some clan mates who score triples through the whole tournament. You have others who filled war castles every day. You have others who really tried but just got mismatched the whole time. I agree that CWL is bad for clan unity. I was happy when they implement 30v, but it still doesn’t help a 50 member clan. We should all get the same amount of rewards as a clan. If not, I would like to see how many troops each player has donated to the war castles. That help document the reasoning behind my bonus awarding. I usually don’t give myself any rewards just cause I am the one giving them. Kinda stinks but it is only ethical way I see fit.
    Rebel Clan #UOL89UCG

Quote Originally Posted by Berlinder View Post
    I honestly would like to see the whole bonus awards removed. It isn’t fair. You got some clan mates who score triples through the whole tournament. You have others who filled war castles every day. You have others who really tried but just got mismatched the whole time. I agree that CWL is bad for clan unity. I was happy when they implement 30v, but it still doesn’t help a 50 member clan. We should all get the same amount of rewards as a clan. If not, I would like to see how many troops each player has donated to the war castles. That help document the reasoning behind my bonus awarding. I usually don’t give myself any rewards just cause I am the one giving them. Kinda stinks but it is only ethical way I see fit.
    I wouldnt disagree with its removal too..
    I can understand SC's attempt to curtail sandbagging, and rewards is the only thing that works..
    But would rather they stick an extra medal between finishing positions, whereby everyone gets the same if they gain 8 stars, rather than individual rewards..
    Its supposed to be a team game, with a team effort.

So far as the headache of whom gets the bonus..
    2 good ideas I have seen is either to give them to those whom dont make the war day roster, or rotate each season..
    Both ideas have merit, and are a neutral approach.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Participants means those in the wars. In 30v30 there are twice as many medals available for clan mates who are participating in the wars to earn. Those are the individual medals that players earn by being in wars and getting stars. I don't know why you don't understand how there are more of those in wars where 30 players take part rather than 15. Your clan in the 30v war in your example got twice as many medals for participants than those in your 15v.

No, the individual person doesn't get more medals, but why should they? They took part in the same number of wars. However, TWICE AS MANY PEOPLE get the medals in 30v war, as they should. What is the difference between 30v and 15v wars? Twice as many people take part in 30v so it makes sense that twice as many people get medals. The system is set up to accomplish that already and it makes total logical sense. That is the only difference between 30v and 15, in 30v there are twice as many people in the wars so twice as many people getting medals.

The CLAN award of bonus packs is the same in 30v and 15v because the CLAN won the same number of wars. That has nothing to do with the number of people in the wars. That is an award for the whole clan. You can give them all to players not in wars or players in wars or both. My own clan gives them to both.

As I said earlier, if bonus packs was to be adjusted for size it would make more sense to adjust it based on the number of people in the clan than the number of people in the wars because the number of people in the wars is already handled by the fact that more people get medals if more people take part in wars. Why should a clan of 30 players in a 30v war get a bigger clan award than a clan of 50 players in a 15v war? It seems like it isn't worth the trouble, though.
    We're not talking about medals for 8* because there's no problem
    Wether your clan running 15 ... 30 .. or split your clan

How many player got 8* and how your clan rotating player is clan management ...

Calculating bonus pack for starter ( bonus per win is fine .. both gain 1 per win ) is how you set batch per minimum requirements ...

Saying 30 CWL is smaller to 50 clan who enter 15 CWL is out of word as is down to clan management and decisions

We calculating how to adjust batch starter bonuses based on minimum requirements not the number of clan members ... It's laughable

So (master example)
    A clan who enter 15 got 3 batch bonuses at the start
    A clan who enter 30 got 3 batch bonuses at the start
    A clan who split got 6 batch bonuses at the start

Forum Elder

Calculating bonus pack for starter ( bonus per win is fine .. both gain 1 per win ) is how you set batch per minimum requirements ...

Saying 30 CWL is smaller to 50 clan who enter 15 CWL is out of word as is down to clan management and decisions

We calculating how to adjust batch starter bonuses based on minimum requirements not the number of clan members ... It's laughable

So (master example)
    All the more reason to remove them completely. be careful what you ask for. End of day, whether you go 30/30 or 15/15 or split the clan into two 15/15 or keep all 50 and run a 30/30 or one 15/15, there are pluses and minuses. Choose your own advanture.
    Last edited by Tosti111; March 29th, 2020 at 11:19 PM.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doest’t like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

So (master example)
    So split up then if your clan is that worried about a few bonus medals. Our clan has run 30v30 and never considered splitting up just for a few medals. How much are we really talking about here? 4 bonuses of 70 medals per month? So over the course of 2 months, 4 people will get an extra hammer? In the amount of time that has been spend complaining about this over the last 16 pages, you could have farmed the resources and done the upgrade.

I'm talking about both, because all the medals count. And, you're right, like I've said, there is no problem with regard to the medals that are awarded based on the number of players participating. In 30v wars there are twice as many players participating and twice as many medals for them.

So (master example)
    Ah, but the 3rd example is two clans, not one. Yes, I know it was one clan that split into two, but it is still two clans. They figured out a way to game the system a bit, though they had to create a second clan to do it.

Remember, the bonus packs are a CLAN award. It has nothing to do with the number of people participating, it is a reward for the whole clan.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

So (master example)
    Why is it laughable?..
    Using your example of Masters, a clan gets 3 tier bonuses simply for enrolling the clan, whether it be the 15v or 30v option.
    The only reason a clan gets 6 for splitting, is because they then become 2 clans.. And both need to be competing in Masters to gain 3 per clan..

So I guess, since we are simply discussing 3 bonuses matterless of the war size, then maybe its best for clans to simply run with 15v option, if they think they are being short changed by using 30..

There is no need to change the basic reward tho, because the other gains obtained by competing with more players creates a bigger overall reward for more of the clan membership than a few extra tier bonus for a few individuals ever could.
    But that doesnt seem to matter, since that is a clan management issue, even though it is in the clans best interest to do so.

The discussion is about the fairness of the system.. And since the additional benefits acquired by running with more accounts far outweighs the omission of a few tier bonuses, I dont see where anyone is being treated unfairly.