Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Loot cart

Centennial Club

Loot cart

Seeing the new super troops coming in-game with their "hut" and a new road, I've been wondering as to where the loot cart is going to be placed? Are we going to still get them or are there going to be some changes to that as well?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmang View Post
    Seeing the new super troops coming in-game with their "hut" and a new road, I've been wondering as to where the loot cart is going to be placed? Are we going to still get them or are there going to be some changes to that as well?
    hopefully it disappears. it was added to help compensate for loot used to rearm traps.traps and weapons now rearm/reload for free so it's no longer needed

Quote Originally Posted by Crow19 View Post
    hopefully it disappears. it was added to help compensate for loot used to rearm traps.traps and weapons now rearm/reload for free so it's no longer needed
    Stop spreading false news. Loot cart will shift to the new space next to the super sauna.

As can seen from videos of YouTubers, there is a new patch on left for the lootcart.

Quote Originally Posted by Crow19 View Post
    If you want that is disappear then come to LL caim it once and it will never come back

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Pankaj12 View Post
    Stop spreading false news. Loot cart will shift to the new space next to the super sauna.
    Saying he would like something is not in any way "spreading false news".

If he said it will disappear, rather than hopefully it will disappear, then that would have been.

I don't know why he wants it to disappear, and it won't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Centennial Club
    The loot cart will be in a new spot. Picture: https://m.imgur.com/a/TiwgqRM

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Saying he would like something is not in any way "spreading false news".

If he said it will disappear, rather than hopefully it will disappear, then that would have been.

I don't know why he wants it to disappear, and it won't.
    My bad, i take it as a news instead of idea. I should have been more carefull while reading.