Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Abilty to see clan member live attacks

  1. #1
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    1

    Abilty to see clan member live attacks

    Would be great to have something on the home screen that alerts when a clan member is attacking.

  2. #2
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    132
    There already is such a feature.

  3. #3
    Forum Guru wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    13,923
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmang View Post
    There already is such a feature.
    We can watch live attacks but the indicator is only visible if you view the clan tab. A more obvious indicator could lead more clanmates to watch the attacks.

  4. #4
    Super Member toofinedog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    Posts
    944
    If you play with sound on, you can hear swords clashing during war which is an indicator of a war attack on either side. If you're playing without sound, you have turned off this notification.

  5. #5
    Forum Guru wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    13,923
    Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    If you play with sound on, you can hear swords clashing during war which is an indicator of a war attack on either side. If you're playing without sound, you have turned off this notification.
    That is for war and the swords are fight at the war icon. But nothing obvious visible for normal attacks. Only if you view the clan tab you can see them.

  6. #6
    Super Member toofinedog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    Posts
    944
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    That is for war and the swords are fight at the war icon. But nothing obvious visible for normal attacks. Only if you view the clan tab you can see them.
    Exactly, and there is good reason to know when a clanmate is attacking in war since it's a team effort.

    For regular attacks which are solitary efforts, you have to proactively check. I'd guess a notification they are online attacking (not for war) is an alert they are online which I believe is ruled out.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Konka02 View Post
    Would be great to have something on the home screen that alerts when a clan member is attacking.
    Honestly this is kinda pointless because you really don't need to see other people's regular attacks. If you really want to, friend them to make it easier, but an extra button or notification for this is just a burden.

  8. #8
    Forum Champion
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    5,671
    Ask them to share replays. Then you can all comment together.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •