Thread: Ideas for future updates

Fresh Spawn

Ideas for future updates

Attack your own village.

1 gem for 100% in multiplayer.

Practice attacks with a free army with bases from multiplayer but you get no loot.

Make more ways to get clan xp and make more clan perks after clan level 10.

Make more ways to get shovel of obstacles to decorate your base.

<ruled out idea redacted>

Make more purpose to the builder base, maybe have wars with them somehow, you could have a seperate clan castle and be a second seperate clan for this.

Make it so you can control your troops in battle slightly, for example circle a group of troops and tap where you want them to go or do this with heroes only or make a magic item that alows you to do this.

Challenges for gems.

More uses for dark elixier.

Daily reward that gets better the more days in a row you play.

Rewards for recruiting a friend to the game.

Ban certain players from joining your clan like spam bots.

Stop players from leaving your clan if they're in the war.

Reduce hero upgrade time.

On your profile state how long youve played for.
    Last edited by Ajax; March 27th, 2020 at 01:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 90ducks View Post
    Attack your own village.
    Highly requested, please read the frequently requested ideas sticky.

1 gem for 100% in multiplayer.
    Bad idea, this will only encourage players to stay at lower town halls to farm easy bases for free gems, or it will encourage players to drop to the lowest leagues where there's more dead bases in order to farm gems. Not healthy for the game.

Practice attacks with a free army with bases from multiplayer but you get no loot.
    This could be used to sandbox war bases. You might have to Next a lot of bases but you could just keep searching for a base that matches an enemy war base to practice on it without having to sacrifice spending loot on an army.

Make more ways to get clan xp and make more clan perks after clan level 10.
    Supercell has been very clear that they won't add any additional perks that have a direct impact on gameplay because it will further discourage creating new clans. Who would want to join a new clan with 0 perks when they could join a level 10+ clan with massive perks?

Make more ways to get shovel of obstacles to decorate your base.
    Any suggestions on what kind of ways shovels could be obtained? It's one thing to tell supercell to do something, but it's something else to think of and propose real solutions.

Make more purpose to the builder base, maybe have wars with them somehow, you could have a seperate clan castle and be a second seperate clan for this.
    Supercell has consistently said that the mechanics of builder base wars just is not possible and it's not something they have any interest in doing because they don't want it to be a knockoff/ripoff of the main village wars.

Make it so you can control your troops in battle slightly, for example circle a group of troops and tap where you want them to go or do this with heroes only or make a magic item that alows you to do this.
    I can't see them ever doing this. The game is meant to be strategic and take skill to attack. Directing troops takes all of the skill out of the game and makes it way too easy.

Challenges for gems
    Are you talking about season challenges? Supercell did this last summer during the Party Warden season. But there's already an abundance of ways to get free gems in this game and I really don't think we need more.

More uses for dark elixier.
    Check the news tab to learn about the Super Troops coming in the new update, they require dark elixir to use for 1 week periods. They're essentially an endless way to dump excess dark elixir.

Daily reward that gets better the more days in a row you play.
    That's what the season pass is for. Rewarding people just for logging in is ridiculous, it doesn't encourage players to actually play the game.

Rewards for recruiting a friend to the game.
    This would be highly abused. I would just create a bunch of burner accounts as my "referral" so that I can get rewards to my main account. No chance of that happening.

Ban certain players from joining your clan like spam bots
    A blacklist/whitelist feature is also highly requested. I hope that someday supercell will add this feature but in the mean time just report the player and move on.

Stop players from leaving your clan if they're in the war.
    Absolutely not. Nobody should be forced to remain in a clan against their will. What if I get included in war and the clan mates strat bullying me and harassing me with insults? I'd be stuck in the clan and forced to endure it until the war ends. Everyone should have the option to leave their clan whenever they want. If you're having trouble retaining players while they're in war then set your clan to invite only so that you don't get hoppers. And don't add players to the war roster just because they ask to be included. Force new members to sit out and prove themselves before they can be included in war.

Reduce hero upgrade time.
    Hero upgrade times are just fine. I disagree with supercell's decision to make TH13 hero upgrades last longer than a week and think those should be shortened, but the rest of the times are still fine.

On your profile state how long youve played for.
    That statistic is used by the Support team for account recovery purposes. Nobody knows how long someone has played the game so the Support team will ask a player that question to verify that he/she is the legitimate owner of that account. It should not be public knowledge.
    Last edited by Phoenix1027; March 27th, 2020 at 03:04 AM.
    | BK 70 | AQ 70 | GW 42 | RC 10 |