Thread: Ability to Organize your Supercell IDs

Lightbulb Ability to Organize your Supercell IDs

I think the ability to organize your Supercell IDs would be a huge help! I personally own 8 accounts, but I just play on 5, the other 3 are clan holding accounts. But unfortunately my active accounts are between my inactive accounts, and that hurts my eyes. I think it would be very helpful and neat to have an option to organize your different Supercell IDs. So you can put your active main account on top, and your (more) inactive accounts down at the bottom. I think small things like this is what makes a game great. Thanks

Iím new to this forum, but if I did it correct, Iíve attached an image. For clarification, Iím talking about that row of different accounts you get at the start screen, where when you click on the email, you enter that account.
    Attached Images Attached Images

You can do this already but it requires you to log out of all supercell IDs and then login in the order you want them
    | BK 70 | AQ 70 | GW 42 | RC 10 |

That’s not really a good method, it should be made much easier.. some folks have 20+ accounts, its not a fun thing to log out and log in of 20 different accounts...

Quote Originally Posted by MerlijnBuren View Post
    That’s not really a good method, it should be made much easier.. some folks have 20+ accounts, its not a fun thing to log out and log in of 20 different accounts...
    I'm not dismissing your idea, I'm just stating a temporary solution I'm fully on board with your idea, it just remains to be seen if supercell will do anything about it
    | BK 70 | AQ 70 | GW 42 | RC 10 |

Agree, we should be able to organize our base order.
    Additionally, it'd be nice to have the in-game name of the account displayed rather than its associated email address.