Thread: Derby; service salesman in the city

Fresh Spawn

Derby; service salesman in the city

In the Derby I was busy with the job to service salesmen in the city, but besides two salesmen who where already there, no more salesmen came with the 3 next trains also 3 x no salesmen was coming with the trains of my friends cities, I even wasted diamonds for speeding up the trains and for faster production of required items. Very annoying because before finally other salesmen arrives, time run out to finish. So, I cancelled that job. Also annoying was that in the past derbies several times several characters in the city I had to service , were not counted, despite I had serviced them. So please can you solve these problems?

Quote Originally Posted by OpaDanny View Post
    In the Derby I was busy with the job to service salesmen in the city, but besides two salesmen who where already there, no more salesmen came with the 3 next trains also 3 x no salesmen was coming with the trains of my friends cities, I even wasted diamonds for speeding up the trains and for faster production of required items. Very annoying because before finally other salesmen arrives, time run out to finish. So, I cancelled that job. Also annoying was that in the past derbies several times several characters in the city I had to service , were not counted, despite I had serviced them. So please can you solve these problems?
    hi and welcome to the forum!

if you have served visitors and they did not count, it was most likely because they need to be fully served to count towards the derby task.

in other words, if they arrive on the big train, they need to be fully served in 2 or 3 buildings and if they arrive on your personal train, they only need to be served for one building.

i would encourage all of your hoodmates to send townies at every opportunity, even if they do not normally do town.

i also send away townies that I have no intention of serving so that I can maximise my town capacity with every train.
    Last edited by WussyPuss; 5 Days Ago at 09:59 PM.
    Farm 141
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 53 GW 26
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Hi and welcome to the forum,

I am not sure that I entirely understand your issue, but let me try to help.

When you are asked to serve a particular townie, they must be fully served to count toward your derby task. So if the salesman came on your Eggspress train and needed 2 or 3 buildings, he will count only when you have released him from the last building he requested.

It is also not unusual if a hoodmate needs a particular townie, they rarely come either on the Eggspress train or will be available from other neighbors platform.

A future suggestion, and something my NH does, is if a specific townie task comes up and one of our hood mates has enough or can pick up what they need before we take that task. Or we trash those that come up and no one has enough.

If you are in a large NH, the opportunity for you to be able to collect what you need is probably better.

ninja’d by the one and only WussyPuss!
    Last edited by Momscar; 5 Days Ago at 10:20 PM.
    Level 162
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

Pro Member
    I am sorry you had this issue. How big is your neighborhood? It is hard for me to fathom how there were not 7 salesmen in a neighborhood. Of course I never take a specific townie task unless I already have at least 4. Then I ask for my neighbors to let theirs go. I also let everyone from my grocery store, gift shop and beach cafe go so I can work up to that magic number of 10-14 for max train visitors.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC