Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Rankings

Rankings

I think that it would be good if you could see the rankings for a specific town hall and compare yourself to those of equal town hall. Of course, it would be good if that page still had the "local" and "global" tab.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiemonster123123 View Post
    I think that it would be good if you could see the rankings for a specific town hall and compare yourself to those of equal town hall. Of course, it would be good if that page still had the "local" and "global" tab.
    Generally, SC prefers that players keep upgrading their base, rather than encouraging them to stay permanently maxed at a lower hall, which is what your suggestion would encourage.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Generally, SC prefers that players keep upgrading their base, rather than encouraging them to stay permanently maxed at a lower hall, which is what your suggestion would encourage.
    Agree with this. We want people leveling up and not trying to compete in lower townhall rankings

Quote Originally Posted by CupcakeCowboy View Post
    Agree with this. We want people leveling up and not trying to compete in lower townhall rankings
    Some people, like me, like to do something called low town hall pushing. It's actually hard and it would be nice if we could see the top players at our town halls.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookiemonster123123 View Post
    Some people, like me, like to do something called low town hall pushing. It's actually hard and it would be nice if we could see the top players at our town halls.
    Supercell really aren't too keen on that.

While they aren't going to do anything to stop it, they also aren't going to add anything which will encourage it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)