Thread: 1 year of season challenges

Centennial Club

1 year of season challenges

hey everyone! so i was wondering the season challenges are almost making a year ols (IN THE 2ND OF APRIlL).

I hope theres gonna be something special about it, cause it was a big thing added to the game. I dont know... what u think? or maybe more rewards?

Anything is possible. It wouldn't shock me if they do something for it. On the flip side they already do so much for us that I'm not expecting anything. If it happens then fantastic

I hope 30% builder boost is introduced in gold pass

Quote Originally Posted by viguple View Post
    I hope 30% builder boost is introduced in gold pass
    Don't see this happening.

Quote Originally Posted by CupcakeCowboy View Post
    Don't see this happening.
    Why not? We had 30% rate for each of the other two boosts in a couple passes. Not saying it will or won't but the door was opened.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Why not? We had 30% rate for each of the other two boosts in a couple passes. Not saying it will or won't but the door was opened.
    Just my opinion. They already giving us so much with Spring update. You are correct door was opened so it's possible though.

Only supercell knows....
    https://imgur.com/3K6ZH2q
    Playing since from 2016
    English is not my first language sorry if i made mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by CupcakeCowboy View Post
    Just my opinion. They already giving us so much with Spring update. You are correct door was opened so it's possible though.
    Wait, what? You make it sound like out of the goodness of their heart, they're giving us soooo much this update. Should I get on my knees now and rejoice that SuperCell has lowered themselves to the point where they'll release new content for their game? They're a business and we're they're customers, this is what successful businesses do. They're not doing it for free dude, they know they're gonna make a fortune from people gemming this update. Heck, they were a billion dollar company back in like 2014, I cant fathom how much they're worth today. Dont let let the 'free-ness' fool you my friend, they're actively trying to figure out ways to get you to empty your wallet.

And really, are they giving us that much? A couple builder base adjustments, some upgrade cost reductions, new upgrade levels that arguably should of came with the th13 update, quality of life changes that are LONG overdue...and the copy pasted Super troops. Maybe theres more coming that hasnt been announced yet, but its been over 3 weeks since the sneak peeks started, so...who knows? I sure hope so because so far this is in my opinion, severly underwhelming.

You could say that major content releases, th13 for example, are given to us, but its not like they're doing it for us because they're super nice people (which I mean, they probably are) and dont expect to get anything in return. They know they're going to make a ton of money off the whales or they wouldnt do it. This is how business works when you choose a free to play business model. Most, not all, but most of the good stuff is sold to us anyway through the gold pass, or we pay a price where time played is the currency instead of money.

Lol, I'm sorry man. I went on waay to long. I'm just bored here at home. This whole mandatory isolation thing is getting to me.

Edit-That might of come off as harsh, but I have nothing against SuperCell. They're a for profit company just like all the others, and good for them!
    Last edited by dayone; 1 Week Ago at 05:51 AM.
    Leader of Alberta United #9YQYU0P2. Lv19, 759 fair play wins and counting...