Thread: Clan games

Clan games

So i tried to do a clan games challenge and it said “too many clan members have done clan games” or something like that. I honestly think that’s ridiculous bc it called “clan games” for a reason and i think EVERYONE should be able to participate in them. And now bc of that, im missing out on some great rewards. Please take into consideration to change this and let EVERYONE IN THE CLAN do clan games. I really wanted those runes😂😂

Up to 50 members can do clan games which is equal to a full clan.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

The max clan size is 50, so a entire clan can participate. Problem is that your clan allowed for "drop ins", people entering the clan, doing challenges, then leaving, taking up available slots.

Well i just joined the clan like 3 days ago when clan games first started, but i was lazy and waited till last minute to do challenges and then it said that. So i was apart of the clan before clan games started, i just dont understand that if im in the clan, then its stupid i cant do clan games

Quote Originally Posted by Aydenthompson77 View Post
    Well i just joined the clan like 3 days ago when clan games first started, but i was lazy and waited till last minute to do challenges and then it said that. So i was apart of the clan before clan games started, i just dont understand that if im in the clan, then its stupid i cant do clan games
    Then there must have been a fair amount of people in and out. Maybe clan hoppers. I imagine it is to prevent people from getting the top tier then cycling through a bunch of minis for free rewards.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Then you should request your clan leadership to not have a revolving door during the games, instead change to "Invite only". After each member completes at least one challenge, only then open the clan to others.

Are you looking for rewards? Some here have already reached max rewards and still have slots left. Let us know if you want to drop in for a few hours to do at least one task. Sure someone here can accommodate that.
    Last edited by rowman; 1 Week Ago at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    Then you should request your clan leadership to not have a revolving door during the games, instead change to "Invite only". After each member completes at least one challenge, only then open the clan to others.

Are you looking for rewards? Some here have already reached max rewards and still have slots left. Let us know if you want to drop in for a few hours to do at least one task. Sure someone here can accommodate that.
    I would like to do that pleeease🥺

I would like to do that pleeease��
    Please see your in-box.