Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Need more time? Uh, Yes please.

Part of the reason why the raiding time hasn’t been increased all that often was because they want skill to be encouraged. If things get too rough for time fails then an increase may be considered. Otherwise, hop on the “git gud” wagon.

Thanks so much to TerMinus Prime for the sig pic!
    Th12/Bh9
    King: 50 Queen: 51 Warden: 20 BM: 29
    Clan: DarkIceWarfare

Quote Originally Posted by Burba View Post
    Please increase one again the raiding time, at least for th13. If not 30 seconds as some years ago, please add at least 15 seconds, upgrading th there always more buildings, isn't it obvious that more time is needed to raid a base?
    It's so frustrating when u spend like 30 minutes to plan your attack and then u can't get that third star because u just needed those 5 more seconds.

Now that we have th13 we not only have the 2 scattershots, which are extremely powerful and so are another important objective u often need to take care of before sending in your main troops (and we've got eagle artillery, 3 defending heroes and the GIGA inferno too to consider), but with the 45 spaces in clans castle many people have 3 ICE GOLEMS in defense, which can easily make u waste 20 seconds only to take care of them.
    Regarding your statement I set to bold above: Every time you upgrade your TH, you get more army camp space, stronger troops, more spells, more troops in CC, seige machines, etc. At TH13 you even get a 4th hero. Defense quantity and strength increases, but so does your offense quantity and strength. So therefore, no, it's not "obvious" that more time is needed.

Bring back the 3:30 timer!

I really wanted to make the title BRING BACK THE 3:30 TIMER!!!!!! but didn't want to yell right away.

Seriously, the thrill of getting a 3 star is what war is all about. Missing out because of a time limit is so infuriating. This is targeted at the every day casual-serious player. Yep, if you nail your attack the 3 minute timer is plenty and you'll swag a heal, queen ability and have a ton of troops left. If you do that consistently then great! Congratulations, go join one of the elite clans and kick some butt.

Now back to most players. I don't have a youtube channel, I don't spend all day clashing, I don't have 3 hours to plan a war attack. But I like the game, I like war and I'm reasonably skilled. So it feels like a punishment to have a really good attack with a mistake here and there that would've been a 3 star except for the timer. Maybe leave the elite players their 3 minute timer to separate the elite from the near-elite but give the rest of us commoners some extra time.

How about waiting what the next update brings with all new "super" troops.

Let me list of the many reasons why we SHOULDN'T:

1. TH 11 was chaos due to 3:30 timer.
    2. Super Troops.
    3. Super Troops.
    4. Super Troops.
    5. Super Troops.
    6. Balance Changes.
    7. Now there are enough heroes for all 4 corners of the map.
    8. Siege Machines.
    9. Super Troops can be donated.
    10. Super Troops can be donated.
    11. Super Troops can be donated.
    12. Super Troops can be donated.
    13. Cannon Nerf.
    14. New Troop and Spell levels > Defense nerfs and new levels.
    15. Due to how OP troops get, you can destroy the town hall in ~30 seconds in almost any base.

I understand the frustration for sure! I do believe the game goes through it’s cycles of balancing offense and defense. I think there are better ways to compensate instead of having more time during the attacks. I personally believe that it is already difficult to have successful defense and the timer is a nice final straw that peeps have to get through.
    IGN - bcuzzz #9UC8CY0Y
    Fresh off a 3 year Hiatus - Currently Farming at BonbeeIsACat

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodgey View Post
    Let me list of the many reasons why we SHOULDN'T:

1. TH 11 was chaos due to 3:30 timer.
    2. Super Troops.
    3. Super Troops.
    4. Super Troops.
    5. Super Troops.
    6. Balance Changes.
    7. Now there are enough heroes for all 4 corners of the map.
    8. Siege Machines.
    9. Super Troops can be donated.
    10. Super Troops can be donated.
    11. Super Troops can be donated.
    12. Super Troops can be donated.
    13. Cannon Nerf.
    14. New Troop and Spell levels > Defense nerfs and new levels.
    15. Due to how OP troops get, you can destroy the town hall in ~30 seconds in almost any base.
    This is historical, but ...

Disagree with 1. TH 11 was chaos due to 3:30 timer. That one thing was good. When they took away the 3:30 timer, TH11 became too hard.

The real answer is: 8. Siege Machines.
    Siege engines let you make a big fast assault on the toughest base.

Do you have siege engines yet?

I think the worst complaint about 3:30 was the queenwalk being too dominant.

I think the time is good, if you can't beat the base in 3 minutes, its unlikely you can at all.

No, then it would simply be too easy, too many 3 stars.

Longer attack time

With the added levels and HP to buildings/resource buildings, I think 15-30 seconds needs to be added to the attack duration for TH13s when they are attacked. Keep the rest of the TH level attacks times at 30s. I have time failed numerous times recently due to the time It takes to establish a proper funnel and itís getting on my nerves.

Quote Originally Posted by xJp3t3 View Post
    With the added levels and HP to buildings/resource buildings, I think 15-30 seconds needs to be added to the attack duration for TH13s when they are attacked. Keep the rest of the TH level attacks times at 30s. I have time failed numerous times recently due to the time It takes to establish a proper funnel and it’s getting on my nerves.
    TH13 comes with more hero levels, a new hero, a new troop, and more troop levels to balance the new defenses, levels, and HP of buildings.