Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need a clan to grow my mini

Need a clan to grow my mini

I just started a second account a few days ago. About to be TH5. My main is a TH13 parked in a TH13 war clan (Boiling Point). I need an active clan to war and donate and grow my 2nd account in. I'm fairly active, so it will grow rapidly. Relaxed adult, 37 years old. Thanks for looking.

Knight8
    #LP98UUV9G
    Last edited by Knights007; 1 Week Ago at 07:24 PM.

Check out FLATLINE 2.0 Level 16 Clan Tag #P9QYU8UR. Adult Farm Clan/Casual War/CWL/Max Clan Game Points. We are primarily USA based plus some International. Friendly and relaxed mature environment. Farm/Casual/CWL/Max Clan Points Clan. War is optional not require, but we do war and take it serious. No app to download but this is Wichita family clan of 4 discord server https://discord.gg/mJ7WQby you are welcome to swing by and chat with us. Mention Muoi sent you or from forum in request to join. Have a great day!!!!!

WichitA (Level 21) Clan Tag #20RJ29PL
    Discord Link
    : http://discord.gg/mJ7WQby
    Wichita Family of 4 Clans Recruiting Thread
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!

Thanks for the message! I like your clan and I think I will fit in well there eventually, but I'm too low in trophies to request to join. Could I get an invite? Also, it looks like most of your clan is further along than I am, will I be allowed to war there being such a small account? Thanks again.

Pro Member
    Hi there Knights007, take a look at our lvl 5 clan. Mostly working adults here. No drama, conflict or bad language. War at least twice a week. Perhaps we’ll see you soon.
    Level 5 Clan Tag:
    #29L890YGG
    Clan Name:
    We Found You 2
    International clan - US, UK and Australian players.
    Accepts TH10s and below.

If you’d like to join, be sure to mention this forum thread in your request
    (or you may be rejected)

and please state the country you're from.

Hey man, my clan is War Brawlers ll - #2PP9OQGYC (level 6) Crystal 3 CWL. 30-3 war log!!! We are a chill group of mature clashers that are very active (always got around 7 people on). We get max donations from our th12+, max clan games and dominate in war (our current war 40v40 with 120/120 stars). Must be able to take a joke haha, very talkative clan. Drama is not tolerated but banter is encouraged Fun atmosphere and laid back generally but fairly serious when it comes to war. Looking for strong 3-star attackers to help keep our war log green. If you are not the best attacker but are willing to learn, you are welcome here as well! Always got people willing to teach and provide friendly challenges. Be sure to check us out, we would love to have ya.

LvL 4 B2B War Clan��||Grey*59��||Active Players Wanted��

B2B War Clan Looking For Serious and Active Members��All THs Are Welcome��CG and CWL Are Encouraged��Farmers��Pushers��War Junkies Wanted��
    Clan Tag:#2PCGJP28G

Hope To See You Soon

Sincerely,
    Psychotube11

Fresh Spawn
    Welcome to Furious Phoenix, a level 10 rebuilding clan #20VCVGVCG. Currently we have 35 members and are looking for people that are th7+. We are an active clan, does back to back wars, maxes CG and is in gold 1 cwl. We have maxed donations for war but are looking for war th 12/13. We also currently have a 7 war win streak! Apply in game or apply to our discord sever: https://discord.gg/NvquJ8

Maybe the right clasher we are looking for.

We are new. We are HITMENN.
    Tag: #2PL8UC8U0.

Join to grow and also help our new family.

Hope to see you soon.

War Clan “FRESH START” is recruiting!

FRESH START
    #2920VGGCG
    Currently Recruiting all levels, non-rushed please

CLAN:

English speaking - all ages - Friendly - Serious about War - Generous Donors - Help and Advice provided - NO Swearing, respect is expected - Must participate in war, clan games & CWL.

WAR:

Non stop wars - must follow war plan - must use both attacks - opt out if unable to war

CLAN GAMES & CWL:

Requirement usually around 1200 points for clan games. CWL is an expectation of being available the whole week.

PROMOTIONS:

Elder is earned by war effort, donations, clan games, and CWL. CO-Leader is based on trust.

MORE INFO:

Contact Sonia on our discord https://discord.gg/gKrG4kK

If making a join request in game, mention “forums” in join request.