Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Post Your Hay Day “Facepalm” moments

Post Your Hay Day “Facepalm” moments

Come on all... spill it!

we all have done it, from completing a task before taking it to accidental purchases. What have you done that you wish you could undo or what extremes have you gone to to farm/finish tasks?

i filled my fishing spot with nets an hour before a global fishing event
    Last edited by WussyPuss; 2 Days Ago at 07:15 PM.
    Farm 141
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 53 GW 26
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Early on, when the derby first started I was working on a bacon task. Woke up the next morning with about 45 minuted to finish this well disliked task. Lo and behold, our internet is down.

Now what?!? Not enough time to stay on hold with the provider to troubleshoot the problem. And the young ‘un still needs breakfast.

I’ve got this covered . . . . I get the kid in the car, iPad in hand as well and drive to the nearest McD’s. FREE WiFi, and breakfast! And the bacon was collected with minutes to spare!
    Last edited by Momscar; 2 Days Ago at 07:25 PM.
    Level 162
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

So well planned and executed, Momscar .

My moment:
    I fed the pigs right before new Valley day started, with feeding pig as a sun task.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Valley stuff: SIGN-UP - Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 143♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Very early in my playing days, I was afraid to tap the balloon from Tom. I thought it would cost diamonds. We still didn’t have a confirmation button at the time. Oh I wonder how many stakes and deeds I didn’t get. I was still trying to get vouchers for a horse and open my land. My bad.

Farm level: 239 Silo 11,750 and always full, no really it is full!
    Start date: 01/09/2013
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by Besta are Bestas opinions, ideas and concerns.
    “I think I have a new favorite notification from HayDay: “The scarecrow made me do it”. Quote accredited to dtx275

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    In a similar way to Besta, in the early days I didn't tap on any of the red boxes that I found on other farms. I thought that I would be taking a gift that belonged to the person whose farm I was visiting. I wonder how many goodies I missed over the months I did that.

Hay Day level 182 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Back when a boat task required six boats be completed (instead of four), I filled the first one, then called three more and filled those before I realized that I hadn't started the task yet! So I filled 10 boats back to back! I felt really bad because some in-game friends from Germany were helping me fill all of these crates to help me win the gold

Thank you TerMinus for the awesome sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    In a similar way to Besta, in the early days I didn't tap on any of the red boxes that I found on other farms. I thought that I would be taking a gift that belonged to the person whose farm I was visiting. I wonder how many goodies I missed over the months I did that.
    Haha me too! *blushing*
    I even ASKED a real life friend what was in HIS toolbox (on his farm). His look: priceless!
    Last edited by BULIGO; 1 Day Ago at 05:54 PM.

I didn’t want to be ‘greedy’ by buying everything in Greg’s stand everyday. I though I would leave some crates for others. 😂 🤦🏼
    Last edited by Momscar; 1 Day Ago at 08:54 PM.
    Level 162
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

Trainee
    Since the update of 18 December 2017 the Roadside Shop ads are deselected by default.
    Before that, the green checkmark was present by default. It took me some months to find out I could remove the checkmark, resulting in many unwanted ads in the Daily Dirt!
    Last edited by hela239; 18 Hours Ago at 08:19 PM.

Hay Day farmer since June 23, 2016.
    Level 121, town level 34. Barn 4400, silo 4300.
    Achievements 138/144.
    Farm name: HELA.