Thread: Heroes always active in war

Heroes always active in war

I played Coc over 2 years nonstop, th12, 1000+ war stars. Then I realize this.

Someone said why in 2020 we still can't use heroes while upgrading? I agree. Atleast you should let player use upgrading heroes in war. It is unbalance and unfair going on war without heroes.

I upgrade heroes nonstop, so in th12 I can't use any hero in war, I have to faced many competitors with heroes, many times I faced higher townhall than me (th13). Then after I max 3 heroes, I go on war with many competitors without heroes, it become boring. Which happened to me in th11, after I max 3 heroes, war was completly boring because I've never face a same max townhall 11 like me in war, continue winning war was so boring to me and my clan mates.

"I want a strategy game, not gambling." I want everything must go on exactly what I plan, compete with fair & real strategy, NOT GAMBLING, not depend on LUCK. Every war I hope to face competitors without heroes. Then after I max 3 heroes, war became boring facing weaker competitors all the time.

After 2 years, now I stop war. I see war has no meaning if only we match the same competitors, same level, same defence, same heroes active. If not, clan war is just a gamble feeling. I hate gamble. This is why after 2 years playing Coc, it lead me more to gamble state of mind, not strategy at all.

True competite is only in World Champion, where all competitors are the same level, all max. In real life, war and clan war league is just gambling.

I've never face the same level competitors in the past, and may not in the future. Even when I max out everything, I don't want my competitors with lower level heroes, or no heroes at all.

I always being the number 1 townhall in war. So this is really important to me and my clan. Win or lose war depend on me all of the time. Some clan does not let player go on war if their heroes are upgrading. It's unfair for those players being banned from war just because they are upgrading heroes. Then after they finish upgrading heroes, they have to stay in the same townhall level if they want to continue war. If they upgrade their townhall, its mean they can not go on war due to upgrading heroes. Too bad.

I will never go on war again until SC let me use upgrading heroes in war. Coc now is just a farming game to me, no more strategy, 50% of my interested is droped. After I max out everything, I will quit this game for sure, or maybe sooner.

It is not strategy. It is gamble.

Active all heroes in war ----> less gambling + luck, more strategy + fair.

All that time you spent typing this post and you could've just read the ruled out ideas sticky at the top of this forum to learn that your idea is ruled out and won't be considered at this time.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...POSTING-%2A%2A

When you quit this game please leave your collectors and storages on the outside of your base.
    Last edited by Phoenix1027; March 26th, 2020 at 06:26 PM.
    | BK 67 | AQ 70 | GW 42 | RC 10 |

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    All that time you spent typing this post and you could've just read the ruled out ideas sticky at the top of this forum to learn that your idea is ruled out and won't be considered at this time.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...POSTING-%2A%2A

When you quit this game please leave your collectors and storages on the outside of your base.
    Thanks for the link. My bad.

My greed won't let me put collectors and storages ouside even I quit