Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is Legends / TH13 vs TH13 getting easier?

Pro Member
    You might feel it cause more F2P players are getting their hero and troop max so more people are joining the trophy pushing

When th13 droped I was completely max th12 holding every magic item and hammer and over 1k of medals so maxing heros didn't take to long, but for comparison my clan mate only finished th12 when the update droped and he maxed them only recently

Forum Legend
    I’m around 5200 +/- 100 depending on how I’m doing. I find I have good days and bad. It depends more on what army I cook and what base layout I happen to see.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Opposite for me. Now that defense has caught up I'm getting less 3 stars. I hope the new super troops are enough to make up for the new defense coming.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

Centennial Club
    I’m around 5400 and I’m seeing way less threes both on offense and defense. That being said, I’ve switched from my sui laloon to yetis, so I may not be as good yet. I have significantly reduced my fail/one star rate though too. I used to get 1-3 three stars a day, but also 1-3 one stars wasn’t unusual. Now I’m slow and steady two stars between 55% and 85%.
    FlatulusMaximus-TH13
    Former Leader of Exiled Kings-#9UQRYVLJ RIP

I’m sitting at 5400 right now, and my 3 star rate was previously at least 1 a day, with sometimes even 2-3 a day...not the case this last week! I’m struggling to get even 1 every couple days. And in contrast, my bases would rarely take a 3 star, and it seems I have at least 1 3 star in my log every day. I just attributed this to the natural balance of my skill meeting it’s equipoise, and those around me in this trophy range.

Well i use 2 bd 10 loons rest edg 1 poison 4 freeze rest rage 2 yeti a valk a barb and rage in blimp in cc test for some sam with loong funnel with bd for edg to get maximum chain value usually end up giving me decent 2 stars with gw down

There's an interesting post on reddit, about the hitpoint increase of collectors and mines, have a read at that if you think the current 3* rate is too high (every one has max heroes and lab, while many of not most people is midway through upgrading defenses)

https://www.reddit.com/r/ClashOfClan...pgrade_in_the/
    Last edited by eitiel; 1 Week Ago at 10:34 AM.

TH13 has never been hard. It's by far the easiest new content TH ever introduced. By an enormous margin.

Not easy now...looks like defence catched up now. Last month I was able to tripple at least 4 times a day but this month hardly 1-2 tripples per day with rest of 2 star 85-90%. Its getting hard to tripple now. Btw I am using Hybrid
    Last edited by IamMayur; 1 Week Ago at 12:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MyH4oBG View Post
    TH13 has never been hard. It's by far the easiest new content TH ever introduced. By an enormous margin.
    Thankfully. I remember back when th11 practically ruined war for us. Count up the th11s, the clan with an extra th11 wins by one star. Ugh.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.