Thread: Cloud fix Titans league

Centennial Club

Cloud fix Titans league

The clouds in the Titans league can sometimes be quite short but most of the time it takes sooo long to find a base. I think superhero should fix this by maybe reducing
    maximum shield time time. Or something similar, not the same as, but similar to the Legends league.

Quote Originally Posted by Edmang View Post
    The clouds in the Titans league can sometimes be quite short but most of the time it takes sooo long to find a base. I think superhero should fix this by maybe reducing maximum shield time time.
    They reduced the shield times already.

Or something similar, not the same as, but similar to the Legends league.
    Limiting the attacks?

They already reduced the guard in Titan months ago to lessen the problem. I don't think reducing shield further should be considered since the shield period is intended to provide a long break for players for eg- during night when you will be sleeping and last until the morning so that you can attack then.

If they made Titan similar to Legends league with say 10 attacks per day or something, it will simply push down the clouds to Champions League.

My experience in titan 1 is that most of the times clouds are minimal. I do not feel any changes are necessary.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22