Thread: NEW FEATURE IDEA The clan base- where entire clans work team up to destroy other bas

Trainee

Lightbulb NEW FEATURE IDEA The clan base- where entire clans work team up to destroy other bas

I thought of the idea of adding a combined clan base where there are some unique weapons and troops available and the defenses have lots more hitpoints than individual bases since clans would work as their team to develop it. Attacking would be like multiplayer except that there would be a 1 hour time window or so where everyone in the clan could attack it. There would be clan elixer and gold, maybe dark elixer? And possibly a hero? Leaders and co leaders could start upgrades. Possibly the new super troops could eventually find a home there?

Trainee
    Oops I see I ran out of title space

This is the first on the list of frequently requested ideas:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...mented-In-Game

Quote Originally Posted by tonysme2000 View Post
    .... Attacking would be like multiplayer except that there would be a 1 hour time window or so where everyone in the clan could attack ....
    How many clans have all members within the same timezone, all players on identical work, school and life commitment schedules? Not my clan. International game with players all on varing schedules. There is reason why the game uses full day clocks for war. If we do ever see such a concept, expect it to be in terms of a day, or days.
    Last edited by rowman; 6 Days Ago at 03:30 PM.

Trainee
    Oh ok. I got what you mean very few clans have a majority on at the same time