Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Max th13 looking for top clan only for continuous regular wars

Max th13 looking for clan (any lvl) only for continuous regular wars

I'm looking for a clan that does wars continously. I will leave during CWL. I'm only interested in regular wars, cause my "home" clan doesn't war often enough. I'm Th13 max attack and defense (except a few walls). My fresh hit 3 star rate (against max th13) is decent on certain base designs. I don't like friendly challenges.

Languages: Spanish, English, Dutch (I live in Spain)

Current trophies: 1991, max trophies: 5074, builder base: 5521 max 5610

Note: I will neither join WhatsApp nor Discord. Only in game chat.
    Last edited by PatrickV; 4 Days Ago at 03:16 PM.

WichitA (Level 21) Clan Tag #20RJ29PL. Champions League II. Adults Competitive War Clan/CWL/Max Clan Game. We are primarily USA based plus some International . We're 100% Fairplay clan. No Kids. No Drama. No pressure to 3*. Fun and relaxing environment but yet competitive during war. War back to back with the option to opt out or in as needed. No app to download but we do have discord server https://discord.gg/mJ7WQby you are welcome to swing by and chat with us. Mention Muoi sent you or from forum in request to join. Have a great day!!!!!

WichitA (Level 21) Clan Tag #20RJ29PL
    Discord Link
    : http://discord.gg/mJ7WQby
    Wichita Family of 4 Clans Recruiting Thread
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!

Hey man, my clan is War Brawlers l - #J8PGUV92 (level 12) Master 3 CWL.We are a chill group of mature clashers that are very active (always got people on). We get max donations from our th12+, max clan games and dominate in back to back wars. Fun atmosphere and laid back generally but fairly serious when it comes to war. Looking for strong attackers to help keep our war log green. Be sure to check us out, we would love to have ya.

Welcome to the darklords family ✓.

Dark Lords, a competitive and serious war family is looking for you! (REBUILDING)

Name: Dark Lords | Level: 14| ID: #PL90YR | War Stats: 300+ Wins | Best Win Streak : 15|Clan war league - Masters

Wars :

We are a bunch of fun loving friendly guys from all over the world including US, UK Australia and India, we like to keep a global mix of players so that every community can mix up. We as a clan dominate wars and always give it our best shot to do so. As a part of Dark Lords, you are needed to be Green for wars.
    Missed war attacks are no biggie unless they cost us the war. Consistently getting war attacks in is what we're looking for.

Clan Games & CWL:

We always participate in Clan Games. We always participate in CWL.

RECRUITING: Active clashers (Adult) only

1. Main clan : dark lords (#PL90YR)- Recruiting ✓ Townhall 12 & Townhall 13 players only.✓ (Masters league CWL)

2. Second clan : Vikings (#QGGRQOPQ)- Recruiting ✓ Townhall 12 to Townhall 9 players only✓( Crystal 3 CWL)

Dark Lords is looking for members that are only looking to war B2B. Whether you are a veteran Clash player with a lust for war or a fresh player looking to learn the ropes and grow, I can assure you that this is the place for you.

What we're looking for as a clan is a good bunch of players who love to war, do fcs and win.

How to Join
    We'd love to have YOU be a part of our team and community. If interested in, there are multiple ways you can join.
    1- Join our Discord server!
    https://discord.gg/Sd8Qdzn

2- Simply go right to our in-game clan's page, request to join, and mention that "QUACKS sent you from forums"

dark lords (Townhall 12 and th13 players only) click to join ✓
    https://link.clashofclans.com/en?act...ile&tag=PL90YR

Vikings (Townhall 12 to th9 players only) click to join ✔️
    https://link.clashofclans.com/en?act...e&tag=QGGRQOPQ

Looking forward to have you !!! Quacks

Check out redzz warzz

LvL 4 B2B War Clan��||Grey*59��||Active Players Wanted��

B2B War Clan Looking For Serious and Active Members��All THs Are Welcome��CG and CWL Are Encouraged��Farmers��Pushers��War Junkies Wanted��
    Clan Tag:#2PCGJP28G

Hope To See You Soon

Sincerely,
    Psychotube11

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickV View Post
    My fresh hit 3 star rate (against max th13) is decent on certain base designs.
    That made me chuckle .
    Thanks for a good laugh.

Not looking to recruit you,sorry
    Last edited by Rak2180; 4 Days Ago at 04:27 AM.

Wanna join a Competitive all TH13 Champs 1 war clan?Click here

Quote Originally Posted by Rak2180 View Post
    That made me chuckle .
    Thanks for a good laugh.
    You're welcome. I even 3 star certain (dead) th 11 with just archers and heroes, but I was talking about compact th13 war bases.
    Last edited by PatrickV; 3 Days Ago at 02:29 PM.

Patrick,
    give us a peek. We are mostly US but have some EU players too. Adults, pretty active. Tend to back to back war around ~15v. As weve gotten higher many guys have been getting stuck with long upgade times on heroes that sometimes hold us back from daily war. We need to grow back closer to 50 to improve that.

See tag in my signature line. Good luck.
    English Speakers :: Max Clan Games :: CWL :: Some movement between clans
    Goto2 :: #8RJJLCUV :: L18 Adult Daily War Clan :: TH12 & 13 Non rushed :: 15v CWL in Masters
    The Hamburglars ::
    #8JL9CU0Q
    :: L14 Feeder Clan :: TH11 & lower (some th12 & 13) :: 30v CWL in Crystal