Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Super Troop #2 - Introducing Sneaky Goblin

Quote Originally Posted by iRvN View Post
    Last year spring update was planned to April 1st then SC delayed it due to bugs and everyone thought the delay was April's fools and there was a complete chaos!
    Hahaha Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Mlaw44 View Post
    Does any of this super troop stuff assisted by the use of gems, hammers or books? I’m saving them in case they’re useful somehow, like having to build this new building or “upgrade” a troop or something. Thanks.
    We've been told books and gems won't help you get them done faster or avoid the cool-down.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

Sneaky Goblin...

Sneaky Goblin...

Bandit Ripoff ◊ Sneaky Archer Ripoff???

Nope...

Sneaky Goblin = Royal Ghost.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro666 View Post
    I never had a problem with goblin having the cloak ability. You seem to be implying the ability is brand new because it is in a goblin. But that doesn't change the actual fact.

I would hardly consider an ability already present in a hero and a BB troop for years as "brand new" now, regardless of it being in combination with any other abilities or powers of a troop.
    When your friend goes to a car dealership and purchases a car with 0 miles on it is it a brand new car? What if your neighbor bought one exactly like it 2 weeks ago? Just because itís not the first ever off of the production line doesnít mean itís not brand new.

Is it a try to lift the dead troops?

Quote Originally Posted by SomePeopleCallMeMaurice View Post
    When your friend goes to a car dealership and purchases a car with 0 miles on it is it a brand new car? What if your neighbor bought one exactly like it 2 weeks ago? Just because itís not the first ever off of the production line doesnít mean itís not brand new.
    You have got a rather strange definition of "brand new" then because when people say something is brand new they usually mean something that's introduced for the first time or unheard of before. The cloak ability falls into neither of these and as such simply can't be considered as brand new.

A brand new car can also mean a car which is not second hand. But that's a physical thing, we are talking about the concept/idea here. I will give you a car-related example which can be of an actual use here.

Suppose Toyota releases a variant of Corolla with 4WD. We already know 4WD is nothing new and has been featured in their other vehicles like Land cruiser and Prado.But will you accept it if Toyota keeps marketing this Corolla with "Brand-new" 4WD ability?

So what will you even say when SC does introduce a new ability?
    Brand Brand-new ability? LOL.
    Last edited by Maestro666; 1 Week Ago at 03:47 AM.

Simply put sneaky goblin isn't really new or fresh to the game, Archer already have that ability in builder base, maybe SC is running out of ideas, thought I use goblins alot for farming, so no complains there with the buff verson

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro666 View Post
    You have got a rather strange definition of "brand new" then because when people say something is brand new they usually mean something that's introduced for the first time or unheard of before. The cloak ability falls into neither of these and as such simply can't be considered as brand new.

A brand new car can also mean a car which is not second hand. But that's a physical thing, we are talking about the concept/idea here. I will give you a car-related example which can be of an actual use here.

Suppose Toyota releases a variant of Corolla with 4WD. We already know 4WD is nothing new and has been featured in their other vehicles like Land cruiser and Prado.But will you accept it if Toyota keeps marketing this Corolla with "Brand-new" 4WD ability?

So what will you even say when SC does introduce a new ability?
    Brand Brand-new ability? LOL.
    so I guess there have been no new cars in decades. or maybe it's a good thing that many in this world dont have the same views on new as you do (not saying your the only one with that view)

Quote Originally Posted by Crow19 View Post
    so I guess there have been no new cars in decades. or maybe it's a good thing that many in this world dont have the same views on new as you do (not saying your the only one with that view)
    Classic strawman argument. I only said the ability/feature was not brand new and you somehow seem to resort to counter by saying that no cars are new as per my view, which I never implied in any way. I don't get why some people are adamant at defending a questionable piece of information which even SC haven't tried to justify or clarify here so far.
    Last edited by Maestro666; 1 Week Ago at 04:38 AM.

Who cares all things are derivative. If you enjoy using it in game that’s all that matters, bunch of whiners.