Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Super Troop #2 - Introducing Sneaky Goblin

For. Town 13 what i will do with goblin

Quote Originally Posted by Aminhamood View Post
    For. Town 13 what i will do with goblin
    Quite a few suggestions in this thread. Funnel. Blimp bomb. Farming. Take your pick.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Quite a few suggestions in this thread. Funnel. Blimp bomb. Farming. Take your pick.
    Goblin Crowbar (the new Goblin Knife).

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    But then something like the scattershot firing at the "heavy" troop will take out the goblins with splash damage. I never trust "just enough" in that sort of situation. You also have the possibility of just missing with the blimp (done that often enough with yetis), and then more of them have a chance of getting through the wall before becoming visible.
    Well, obviously it's base dependent. Could take an air troop. Point is a few sneaky gobs without rage will take a TH without GBs around. So you save the rage.

I would guess if they don't get there it might be game over. But twas ever thus....

Come swing your pants at Very Hard. We love Pink Fluffy Unicorns Dancing On Rainbows

Thanks to TerMinus Prime for signature.

Invisible to defense but not invulnerable to traps and splash damage. Similar to the sneaky archer. So probably only truly good for farming/funneling/clean up troops. Still fun and interesting new content in my opinion
    IGN - bcuzzz #9UC8CY0Y
    Fresh off a 3 year Hiatus - Currently Farming at BonbeeIsACat

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Disenchanted11 View Post
    If your goal is to destroy townhall, why would you care after the townhall gets destroyed? Those tanks will melt with the core firepower anyway if theres any.
    I think you get a free lava hound for air attack. But if your goal is to destroy town hall only, yeti are still better as you don't have to care about giant bomb.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    But then something like the scattershot firing at the "heavy" troop will take out the goblins with splash damage. I never trust "just enough" in that sort of situation. You also have the possibility of just missing with the blimp (done that often enough with yetis), and then more of them have a chance of getting through the wall before becoming visible.
    Yeah the scatter shot concern is something I didn't thought about but I think of you take lava hound you don't have to worry about splash as it only targets air at that time(I think). Might be helpful in lava loon.

Pro Member
    I just remembered very popular attack that used to collect dark at lower TH, named goblin knife, where you build path to the TH and DE storage and send goblins directly to it - now with the sneaky goblins it will get way easier to snipe DE storage. Either by building a path for the goblins or simply send a blimp filled with them..
    either way goblins are goblins and there isn't really place for them on the competitive scene, but farming wise, this is huge improvement

April 1st is coming. That's all I got.
    Quote Originally Posted by WastingGems View Post
    SC missed the boat with this update.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    It was never the dev team's intention to leave the Town Hall side of the base behind.
    Although they did leave it behind.
    Builder base, a village so bad even it's builder wants to leave.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Martvol View Post
    April 1st is coming. That's all I got.
    Last year spring update was planned to April 1st then SC delayed it due to bugs and everyone thought the delay was April's fools and there was a complete chaos!