Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Super Troop #2 - Introducing Sneaky Goblin

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandiaz1920 View Post
    Wow, 50k DE for this hot garbage? Nah, thanks.
    LOL. But people are talking about using it in blimp and destroying town hall. You only have to take 5 so rest 30 space can be filled with anything.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow199172 View Post
    LOL. But people are talking about using it in blimp and destroying town hall. You only have to take 5 so rest 30 space can be filled with anything.
    where has it been said only 5 special troops in the cc? pr is that your clan limit due to lvl?

For higher townhalls 50k DE can be accomplished in an hour boosting. It's not a large amount for th11+

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #154
    Why would you only take 5?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Because gigabomb will likely incinerate any excess? Unless they are too quick?

Come swing your pants at Very Hard. We love Pink Fluffy Unicorns Dancing On Rainbows

Thanks to TerMinus Prime for signature.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Crow19 View Post
    where has it been said only 5 special troops in the cc? pr is that your clan limit due to lvl?
    I meant to say 5 can destroy town hall easily according to videos on YouTube. Why take more.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    5 are enough to destroy town hall. After that they normally target walls or storage of not destroyed by town hall damage which is useless, so take other troops like lava hound, pekka to absorve damage
    Last edited by Shadow199172; 1 Week Ago at 10:05 PM.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #158
    5 are enough to destroy town hall. After that they normally target walls or storage of not destroyed by town hall damage which is useless, so take other troops like lava hound, pekka to absorve damage
    But then something like the scattershot firing at the "heavy" troop will take out the goblins with splash damage. I never trust "just enough" in that sort of situation. You also have the possibility of just missing with the blimp (done that often enough with yetis), and then more of them have a chance of getting through the wall before becoming visible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

If your goal is to destroy townhall, why would you care after the townhall gets destroyed? Those tanks will melt with the core firepower anyway if theres any.

Pro Member
    I've been sitting this entire month with nothing to spend DE on. So with the gold pass I've just recently went below 400K DE available. Even without the gold pass I'm not worried about my DE anymore. 50K will be nothing for people in my shoes to spend on these Super Troops.

The last round of heroes I had 2 DE heroes down constantly. First it was the Champ and Queen (using books/hammers on queen as much as possible) then it was Champ and King. I'm in Legends by the way so only 8 attacks per day, but no lost loot helped me keep up with the hero upgrades fairly nicely.