Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Super Troop #2 - Introducing Sneaky Goblin

get on with it this super bulltish already and give the update before April pass gamwthbanagia mou...

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #92
    Quote Originally Posted by jaronhudson15 View Post
    Well, I'm still never using Goblins. I had a feeling I'd be disappointed with the Super Goblin. I can't imagine he'd be great for war, but if he can get those resources it's definitely going to make farming easier. This Super personally wouldn't be worth the cost if I can do just as well with a low DE-cost army, or even with regular Goblins...

This is a massive failure for SC, and I was hoping so much they wouldn't make a gimmicky troop.
    How on earth can you possibly say "This is a massive failure for SC"?

It hasn't been released yet, it cannot possibly be be a success or a failure until we see whether it gets used after release.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Dunno if you're talking about super giant -- yes, it will definitely imbalance the game unless you increase it's housing space or sth.

Looks like i am gonna use gobin in my army
    https://imgur.com/3K6ZH2q
    Playing since from 2016
    English is not my first language sorry if i made mistakes

Sitting near a fire with some Barbarians and Valkyries(\/alhalla)
    Quote Originally Posted by SomePeopleCallMeMaurice View Post
    These have the potential to be game changing in war. Just a few of these guys in a blimp going to th on a ring base will wipe it out. Leaving your entire army to play ring around the rosy.
    That's about all I see them being used for, which I suppose if pretty fantastic. Saw CarbonFin use a Lavahound and 5 Super Goblin combo for his Blimp. Goblins took the TH out quick, and the Lavahound went across the base to cover his balloons.

Something like this is easily counterable, though. People will get more creative with SAM's and will try and prevent Blimps from getting close.

So far Goblin's have one use. Used in a Blimp seems fine, and could honestly REALLY change up TH10 gameplay. That'd make it easier for TH10's and 11's to get 2 stars on TH12s and 13's.

Other than that, there's only one real use for them. Are they worth an entire week? I don't think so.

I really like the sneaky goblin, the only problem I have is that they didn't use Autonomous Ultra Instinct Dart Goblin.

It is both unfair and pointless to get mad at Supercell for this update. This, once again, is a bigger update than both TH 12 and TH 13 update COMBINED. They could of easily just make a few balance changes and nothing else.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #97
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow199172 View Post
    Yes looks like they are dropping it on April
    "looks like" on just what basis?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Well, time to work on my goblin upgrades

On a side note: Darian has a pet (I assume) named Glitch? That would be super ​funny.
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

Fill your cc with these and drop a blimp. The town hall will be destroyed before any defences target the golblins.

Quote Originally Posted by jaronhudson15 View Post
    That's about all I see them being used for, which I suppose if pretty fantastic. Saw CarbonFin use a Lavahound and 5 Super Goblin combo for his Blimp. Goblins took the TH out quick, and the Lavahound went across the base to cover his balloons.

Something like this is easily counterable, though. People will get more creative with SAM's and will try and prevent Blimps from getting close.

So far Goblin's have one use. Used in a Blimp seems fine, and could honestly REALLY change up TH10 gameplay. That'd make it easier for TH10's and 11's to get 2 stars on TH12s and 13's.

Other than that, there's only one real use for them. Are they worth an entire week? I don't think so.
    If people are loading up SAMs so that Blimp doesn’t get to TH, then SAMs are taking out my healers during QW. I’m not professing that these super troops are going to be game breaking. I’m simply saying that they have a viable use that must be taken into consideration both in army comp and base building. Very new offensive addition causes base design to change this opening up different strats.

Bats “broke the game” according to clickbaiters. Bases countered bats and opened up other strats. I think these new super abilities will do the same.
    Last edited by Ajax; March 26th, 2020 at 02:48 PM.