Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Super Troop #2 - Introducing Sneaky Goblin

Quote Originally Posted by ZLuigi View Post
    Guess giants are next

I think the biggest meta change is that th10+ can put a bunch on a blimp and a hound to tank to take out th
    Then use army for % even ring 10 v13 will be relatively easy lol
    There is already yeti blimp that can take town hall. You can put goblins too what difference it will make.

Quote Originally Posted by jaronhudson15 View Post
    Well, I'm still never using Goblins. I had a feeling I'd be disappointed with the Super Goblin. I can't imagine he'd be great for war, but if he can get those resources it's definitely going to make farming easier. This Super personally wouldn't be worth the cost if I can do just as well with a low DE-cost army, or even with regular Goblins...

This is a massive failure for SC, and I was hoping so much they wouldn't make a gimmicky troop.
    These have the potential to be game changing in war. Just a few of these guys in a blimp going to th on a ring base will wipe it out. Leaving your entire army to play ring around the rosy.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ZLuigi View Post
    Guess giants are next

I think the biggest meta change is that th10+ can put a bunch on a blimp and a hound to tank to take out th
    Then use army for % even ring 10 v13 will be relatively easy lol
    In some specific cases you can take out the CC before the troops come out

Wow! This may cause a huge change in layout designs at legend league. Funneling at wars will also change a lot. Nice to see goblins been useful again.

Quote Originally Posted by farenhawk View Post
    Welp looks like we will lose all our rewards! No way they drop this update while we can still claim them!
    Yes looks like they are dropping it on April

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow199172 View Post
    There is already yeti blimp that can take town hall. You can put goblins too what difference it will make.
    I always rage my yeti drop. These won’t need the rage thus allowing me one more spell for main army.

Also of interest is what these blighters will be like in defence. Gobbos are already pretty good as filler. But if your queen cant see them coming out, can she actually kill them?!

Come swing your pants at Very Hard. We love Pink Fluffy Unicorns Dancing On Rainbows

Thanks to TerMinus Prime for signature.

Quote Originally Posted by CHANDRIANO View Post
    Wow! This may cause a huge change in layout designs at legend league. Funneling at wars will also change a lot. Nice to see goblins been useful again.
    I think barbarian are better for funneling. Goblins might be used for cleaning remaining buildings.

Can sneaky Goblin catch traps while he is invisible in the first (5) seconds?

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    Hopefully super giant and super wallbreaker will be different. (No leaks contained → all visible by the given hints in official posts)
    i hope so , but as we have these troops in BB too , i'm afraid they come up with the same copy mechanism

Maxed TH13Maxed BH9
    Level 271