Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Lost my village

Fresh Spawn

Lost my village

desa : #[redacted by forum moderator]
    Nama desa : [redacted]
    Level : 131
    Google play : [redacted]
    supercell id didaftarkan kemarin pihak supercell ketika akan masuk tidak bisa akun supercell belum terdaftar
    Last edited by Cowslips; 1 Week Ago at 07:44 AM. Reason: Removing personal information

All posts must be in English. I used Google translate to read your post and say that you will have to contact the Support and wait till they respond. You should remove the details of your account from your post. People looking to steal accounts may use this to their advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro666 View Post
    All posts must be in English. I used Google translate to read your post and say that you will have to contact the Support and wait till they respond. You should remove the details of your account from your post. People looking to steal accounts may use this to their advantage.
    Agreed.. You don't want your email and ID shared in public

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    As has been pointed out, all posts need to be in English please.

I have removed your personal information; it is very unwise to post those details on a public forum.

No one on the forum can help you with this issue; we do not have access to game files. You need to continue dealing with Supercell Support.

Thank you

Hay Day level 182 (main farm) - I have seven others!