Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 💰💰Tradors Wall rings Deal😒

I’d say just in general, walls and wall rings are thee absolute worst thing to spend gems on in Clash of Clans.
    Leader of Alberta United #9YQYU0P2. Lv19, 755 fair play wins and counting...

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by dayone View Post
    I’d say just in general, walls and wall rings are thee absolute worst thing to spend gems on in Clash of Clans.
    Agreed.

In general, the only things I buy from the trader are training potions and BoH.

But the wall rings aren't really discounted, so are even worse value than most other things in the trader, which are usually in the region of 50% discount.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

If they reduce it to 100 gems for 5 wall rings then also they are too costly for me.
    I can't even spend 100 gems also to upgrade only 1 piece of wall

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Agreed.

In general, the only things I buy from the trader are training potions and BoH.

But the wall rings aren't really discounted, so are even worse value than most other things in the trader, which are usually in the region of 50% discount.
    Exactly Ajax, me too. I buy the training potion EVERY SINGLE TIME it’s there with all my accounts, and although I don’t need the book anymore, I used to buy the book of heros every time it showed up as well.
    Leader of Alberta United #9YQYU0P2. Lv19, 755 fair play wins and counting...

Purchasing resources, which is what wall rings are similar to, should be very expensive. Purchasing things that allow you to play more or reward you for playing more should be the better deal and stuff like this that requires you to play less should be very expensive. I'm glad wall rings are expensive.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #16
    I also agree that the training potion and book of heroes are the best valued items from the trader and my favorite and only items I buy.
    Sometimes I even sell a clock tower potion and grab the free one so don’t really use it but get the 10 gems instead.

The rest of the items the trader offers aren’t really for me. I find them a bit too expensive although some do have decent value it’s not worth it to me. I won’t say that I will never buy them, I mean I could see circumstances that I would but certainly not on a regular bases.

Wall rings for me has about the worst value of them all. Although I also thing walls are one of the most underestimated defenses in clash. It just isn’t worth it to me to pay 500 gems for something which won’t even buy me 1 Wall. A while set of walls sure make a difference in a defense but 1 Wall piece. When I have a hero level added without down time for the same price. I’d know which I’d choose any day of the week. So for me it’s not a good deal and I won’t be using it.
    Wall rings for me is that nice item I get for free every now and then or some are included in the gold pass but other then that I’m not buying them.

purchasing resources has always been incredibly expensive though so if you compare it to that, it’s a good deal.
    Last edited by Kaptain Kat; 6 Days Ago at 02:08 PM.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

I love how the shovel of obstacles is right next to it

Thanks so much to TerMinus Prime for the sig pic!
    Th12/Bh9
    King: 50 Queen: 51 Warden: 20 BM: 29
    Clan: DarkIceWarfare

Wall rings are perfectly priced as long as they are a bad deal. Maxed walls should be restricted to those who farmed them the hard way and high rollers that payed exorbitant amounts of money for them. If someone could sit back and collect 6 months or a year of free gems and buy them that way they'd devalue everyone who got them the hard way.