Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where is all the loot?

Quote Originally Posted by pb913 View Post
    For those that farm below titan...what comps are you using? If using lots of DE troops...how are you getting DE?

I think that Titan/Legends is the best for TH13. If you want to attack 8 times a day...Legs, if you want to attack less...Titan.
    I farm with miners if I need DE.. Hybrid is good for all around farming as it's a nice mix of elixir and DE training cost.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by faithless View Post
    I farm in Legends League since it has great consistent loot and bonus!
    For me this is the best league to farm and play.
    But you only get 8 attacks, if they gave us an option to do loot attacks for no trophy gains or losses id be all about it but 8 attacks is all you get, so if you hit every base and get all the loot that's a max of 4 million gold a day. So you can't even get a wall a day up in legends

Quote Originally Posted by Dubah21212 View Post
    But you only get 8 attacks, if they gave us an option to do loot attacks for no trophy gains or losses id be all about it but 8 attacks is all you get, so if you hit every base and get all the loot that's a max of 4 million gold a day. So you can't even get a wall a day up in legends
    Legends doesn't fit everyone's play style - but I think you're off with the loot:

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    • What is the maximum amount of loot I can earn?
      • Assuming you 3-Star your opponent 8x per day, the max amount of loot is based on the following:
        • 7.2 million Gold, 8.02 million Elixir, 75.7k Dark Elixir per day
        • 450K Gold/ 550K Elixir/ 6.5K Dark Elixir from each 3-Star attack against a max TH12 performed 8 times per day
        • 340k / 340k / 2.4k from each win bonus 8 times per day
        • 900k / 900k / 4.5k daily Star Bonus
    And I think they may have upped the loot when TH13 came out.

Edit: I was right, they did up it to 500k/600k/7k per attack, making the max 8.52 million Gold, 9.32 million Elixir, and 84.2k Dark Elixir per day

https://clashofclans.fandom.com/wiki...ue_Tournaments
    Last edited by Rizzob; 1 Week Ago at 11:09 PM. Reason: Found new totals

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ | #PP0R9VGJR
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots

Just a counter view. One of the reasons I dont go to legends is I dont want to commit to 8 attacks a day. 3 days left in the season. If I did 8 each, I'd be at 227 for the season. I often have seasons in the 150 range. Also, since you can use elixir, that's easily 2 walls every two days. Granted, right now I have no use for elixir with lab and warden maxed.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzob View Post
    Legends doesn't fit everyone's play style - but I think you're off with the loot:

And I think they may have upped the loot when TH13 came out.

Edit: I was right, they did up it to 500k/600k/7k per attack, making the max 8.52 million Gold, 9.32 million Elixir, and 84.2k Dark Elixir per day

https://clashofclans.fandom.com/wiki...ue_Tournaments
    And don’t forget you don’t lose any loot when people attack you and your base is treated like a war base so nothing is “down” when upgrading

well for me, 8 attacks are a lot... so my problem is to be able to do all 8 attacks a day, which sometimes is not possible

i just like that u dont lose and dont have to care about defense cc etc

not everyone has that much time to do more than 8 attacks because they work etc.😅🤷🏻♥♂️

Centennial Club
    What league has loot? I went from legends all the way down to crystal then all the way back up and can't find any loot anywhere, so where do other 13's farm?

I'm in the process of maxing up heroes on 2 TH13 one is new non rushed TH13 with 61/61/41/6 heroes, the other one is rushed 41/52/46/13 heroes.

Most of the TH13 farming done somewhere between champ II to titan III. I could get between 500k ish gold/elixir plus around 250k bonus loot, 5k de per raid plus 1.2k bonus loot.

I depends a lot on those bonus loot.

You probably going to need full war army with sieges and a lot of donations to be consistent with the loot around those league.

I found the loot are so inconsistent on crystal, although I found master had plenty of dead TH13s base on certain period of time.
    Last edited by Zto; 1 Week Ago at 11:00 AM.

I have been right around 3k cups for a long time with my TH12 & TH13. Loot always drops some when games start. I sit on a lot of loot and watch defenses to see what they can get from me. Last defense they were offered 600+k gold, 700+k elixer, 4500 dark. Many here suck at attacks so they took 300k each and 500 dark. This is on my TH13. My 12 someone took over 5k dark. It's a much easier base design.

I only attack for dark since few other upgrades to do. I attacked some with under 5k for games but usually only hit if over 6k available. Was offered a 9k dark base yesterday and got it all!

Forum Master
    I “farm” in Legends.

8 attacks a day is more than enough to keep my builders active constantly.

My base was maxed when th13 came out and the last lab upgrade is running now. Heroes are maxed. 2 wall segments and 7 cannons left to upgrade.

So, just over a month of builder time left of th13.

/Affront