Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where is all the loot?

Centennial Club

Where is all the loot?

Man, I just can't seem to find loot on my TH13, had a bunch of people say there were millions in crystal so i dropped down to crystal and found nothing, been moving slowly back up towards legends and so far I've been lucky if i find 500k of each. The loot has turned to junk ever since i moved up to TH13. I can't find it anywhere... my th10 hangs out in crystal 3 and i find more loot on that than my th13. Does anyone know where to farm at TH13? I'm about to move back into legends just because the loot there is nicer. What league has loot? I went from legends all the way down to crystal then all the way back up and can't find any loot anywhere, so where do other 13's farm?
    Last edited by Dubah21212; 1 Week Ago at 09:39 PM.

I am between gold and crystal with two th13 accounts and loot is fine.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    I am between gold and crystal with two th13 accounts and loot is fine.
    what do you mean by fine? Right now it's taking me like 20 minutes just to find a base with more than 400k each

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubah21212 View Post
    what do you mean by fine? Right now it's taking me like 20 minutes just to find a base with more than 400k each
    Clan Games are on & you may have noticed that a lot of people have a lot of extra time on their hands. It's inevitable that loot will be scarcer for a little while.

Titan 1 right now. Easily find 500k plus bases with a couple nexts. When you add in the league bonus, your talking 800k plus per raid. Doing fine finishing walls and keeping builders busy. Th10 in crystal is easier loot because you dont need nearly as much and there are a lot more of th10s than there are 13s. Easy to find close to one mill bases there. It's different at the top.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    Clan Games are on & you may have noticed that a lot of people have a lot of extra time on their hands. It's inevitable that loot will be scarcer for a little while.
    I get that, but looking for 500k each isn't asking a lot, my storages are less than half full and people are getting offered 700k each on my base. Granted they never get it all, but it's still annoying that im giving out more than i can get.

I stayed in Champions 3 for awhile and great loot. I'm at Titans 2 atm and no issues. I will say if I was needing to farm then my preferred league atm would be Champions 3.

I dropped to Gold League around when clan games started up, and I've been hovering around there and in Crystal III for the majority of the past few days. I'm almost back up to Masters again, but this is the kind of loot I've been able to get from raids. I haven't needed to 'Next' too much either. Usually found these kinds of bases within a few minutes.

Main Account: Darkwind™ | Alt Account: DARDANIUS

Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 14 - Gold II)

Loot has been a bit dry in masters, but it’s just the affect of clan games. I expect loot to pick back up once cwl starts.

Added levels to collectors after spring update will also increase loot farming