Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How is everyone doing in quarantine?

How is everyone doing in quarantine?

So what are your favorite things to do in quarantine? Im in Florida so we have nice weather for being in our backyard. Of course our dogs are maybe gaining weight from extra snacks and well, you know, snacks. LoL

What is everyone else up to?

Farm level: 239 Silo 11,750 and always full, no really it is full!
    Start date: 01/09/2013
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by Besta are Bestas opinions, ideas and concerns.
    I think I have a new favorite notification from HayDay: The scarecrow made me do it. Quote accredited to dtx275

Hi Besta! (Dibzie farm here). I'm doing quite well in "quarantine" I'm in California, in the bay area, so we've been in for a while! I am enjoying my sunny backyard too, except when we have the occasional rain! My work on the Hay Day Farm hasn't been affected! Still working hard there!
    Started playing July 2014

Besta,the weather is lovely, during the day, up to 14,deg c,falls to around freezing at night,so I'm sowing seeds,repotting,all the things that a garden needs.Was saying to my sister yesterday that if gardens dont look good this year they never will.
    My work (pub)was the first of the businesses to be shut down , probably the last to open up again.
    We are fortunate that we live waay out in rural UK,,so dont have to come into contact with anyone..
    But i am scared,,very scared,,,,about how this will end.
    Its my husbands birthday tomorrow,first time in 45 yrs the kids haven't been with us.
    Farm level 87
    Town 21
    GIZZYS FARM

In Georgia.. Up in the Mountains being smart staying in. Plenty of supplies and just watching some TV and playing some games

I'm considered 'odd-because my dried goods & tins store , would last me a month,.Given all the shortages, and restrictions,,,whos laughing now,,,,, I should add,,we dont prep for long lasting weather events that in the UK,,we dont have weather,as others do
    Farm level 87
    Town 21
    GIZZYS FARM

I’m glad to hear the weather is cooperating. We are so dry here and now under water restrictions. The kids aren’t in school, but the schools are still providing meals. Breakfast and lunch. No personal contact. The moms pull up the driveway and it’s loaded up in the trunk for them. I think that’s outstanding! We know how to stock for hurricanes, but this has a whole different feel. I have to order the pet food online..our stores aren’t real stocked (understandably so) for the pets. Paper products are gone. Nowhere to be found. Of course I’m playing HayDay, but I don’t seem to be playing as much. Not from boredom but just a change in routine.

Be safe everyone. I love my Hayday family.

Farm level: 239 Silo 11,750 and always full, no really it is full!
    Start date: 01/09/2013
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by Besta are Bestas opinions, ideas and concerns.
    I think I have a new favorite notification from HayDay: The scarecrow made me do it. Quote accredited to dtx275

Fresh Spawn
    I just checked the Hay day in Google play store and hope it will support me to spend quarantine time enjoyable..

Quote Originally Posted by AmyPang View Post
    I just checked the Hay day in Google play store and hope it will support me to spend quarantine time enjoyable..
    I've never played this game. I might try it out soon

There are no cases of community spread Covid here so far. Stores are stocked, but they limit the amount of toilet paper, rice, cold medications each person can buy. My province is a peninsula, so easy to control people trying to get in. No one allowed except residence and truck drivers. Everything closed except grocery/drug stores, gas stations, and take out - food and goods.Yesterday they closed golf courses. My husband is bummed.

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    Thought everyone can use a laugh. Hope everyone is staying sane and healthy

https://youtu.be/nmUXntGlqFI