Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Coming in the Spring Update: Super Troops!

Forum Elder
    Thanks for your responses Darian but I note that you neglected to answer the complete question. Will the super troops be 8ncluded in war weight calculations for regular war or will those who do not supersize be at a disadvantage?
    Last edited by Tosti111; 6 Days Ago at 11:50 PM.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doest’t like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Gold star for you. This is correct.
    Darian is handing out gold stars today! Woo hoo

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #293
    Quote Originally Posted by CupcakeCowboy View Post
    Darian is handing out gold stars today! Woo hoo
    Fine...you can have one too.
    AKA Tank Puppy

“In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.”
    Terry Pratchett

Fine...you can have one too.
    Gold star from Darian! Next round of drinks is on me

I have a better suggestion for the solutions
    it is better to not allowing the super troop during the war league period, I really love to introduce the super troop but I really want those super troop mainly used for easier daily farming but not used to unbalance the war league.
    Last edited by viguple; 6 Days Ago at 03:41 AM.

another suggestion is, to not allowing the use for super troop on clan war and war league (which introduce a new screen for having the clan war and war league to train the troop and those troop is all the original version not the super version), this could totally avoid people using the super troop for clan war and war league.
    Last edited by viguple; 6 Days Ago at 03:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by viguple View Post
    I have a better suggestion for the solutions
    it is better to not allowing the super troop during the war league period, I really love to introduce the super troop but I really want those super troop mainly used for easier daily farming but not used to unbalance the war league.
    I don't think those super troops would be OP. The super barbarian is stronger than barbarian but cost five times the space in army camp than regular one.

Good thing there's something called Clan chat where the Clan can discuss and coordinate these kinds of things. ;-)
    So you're not killing clan chat phew
    Kudos to Plank for My Logo and Dharamraj for SigPic!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat
    Only base Lach can 3 star is a defenseless base.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    Thanks for your responses Darian but I note that you neglected to answer the complete question. Will the super troops be 8ncluded in war weight calculations for regular war or will those who do not supersize be at a disadvantage?
    How can they be...? I could simply activate my super troop after a match up has been set.

As they are open to all bases th11 upwards, I just see this as a way of creating more attacking strategies.

Also, due to the big defensive boost at th13 this coming update, something was needed to boost offence. This is better than just a load more levels on troops.

We’ll see - If it is then just don’t use them, only the same as the Siege Machines.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow199172 View Post
    It can be anything. I don't think super wall breaker are required when breaking outer walls is already this easy.