Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need help

Think a lot of Clashers wouldn’t bother with these pages if it was.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Can you imagine if the forums turned into global? Where the main forum page was filled with troop requests? No thanks. This is an opinion forum so I'm free to express my opinion, which is that I don't think threads like this should be allowed.

On the other hand, if we had a different forum section specifically for requesting troops, that could be good....

Forum Elder
    If anyone were to ask for level-specific troops (especially maxed ones) in my clan, they'd be kicked out immediately -- it's a top level offense*. If I were to give you an analogy, it's sort of like asking for good gifts only and I deem that to be rather condescending.

*If not attacking in CWs doesn't make the cut for this tier, you can imagine the severity of asking this.

It's just "bad behavior", IMO.
    Last edited by Clash12344321; 6 Days Ago at 09:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Can you imagine if the forums turned into global? Where the main forum page was filled with troop requests? No thanks. This is an opinion forum so I'm free to express my opinion, which is that I don't think threads like this should be allowed.

On the other hand, if we had a different forum section specifically for requesting troops, that could be good....
    That's not a bad idea a seperate forum for it. Some clans don't have access to higher players that can donate things like seige machines. Be nice if they had a place they could go and ask. People could respond and join their clan to donate or have them come to theirs to get the troops