Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Super Troops - Introducing the Super Barbarian!

Quote Originally Posted by 0000Wolverine0000 View Post
    I dont remember when the last time i used barbarians in my army
    Think about them as a seasonal troop you get as a replacement for a farming troop you don't use.

Actually, it's good that only tier 1 troops (it seems) are getting a super-version... If you don't like them, you still have the current META available. If they turn out to be OP, a number of new strategies arise, so it's a win-win situation

Trolls beware: It's funny how almost every post in this thread is someone complaining they despise builder hall and/or they don't farm.
    Last edited by eitiel; March 26th, 2020 at 06:35 AM.

Trainee
    Guys complaining about the Super Barbarian being just the Raged Barb from Builder village, I know you all are right, but just think that at least SC, COC are thinking & trying out something to add more fun to the game and keep the game alive. Unlike before, they are introducing more and more updates more frequently with more QoL changes too. Yes, it's their work doing so but still making a small change takes tons of hard work especially in a game like COC, where everything is linked with each other in the game.

So, even if Super Barbarian isn't something new, yet I liked the new Super Troop concept and want it to be released soon.

SC, COC keep up the good work and I believe the game would get more better. Thanks to each and everyone working for the game����������

What next is coming?
    Super archer or super gaint or any dark troop?

My guess is super gaint coming next..
    Last edited by hardikpethani112; March 26th, 2020 at 06:46 AM.

Fresh Spawn
    Sina:
    Please do not include the feature that can be activated skins by paying gems.This is unfair We players have paid a lot of money to get the hero skin.

I said this because it's rumored to be added to the new update and I don't know if it's true or false.

Millennial Club
    Absolutely your Choice - Iíll give it a go.

Quote Originally Posted by alvinsc1997 View Post
    not intrested, the huge cost is prerty sure, i'm about decide to upgrade my heroes instead of that temporarily buff.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Sina1994 View Post
    Sina:
    Please do not include the feature that can be activated skins by paying gems.This is unfair We players have paid a lot of money to get the hero skin.

I said this because it's rumored to be added to the new update and I don't know if it's true or false.
    yet another “I paid more for it so no one else should get it cheaper” whine.

if SC Makes skins available in exchange for gems it doesn’t detract from the skins we all got through monthly pass (along with a heap of other benefits). You got your skin first, you must have thought it was worth it?

same with cheaper upgrades, walls, lower troop costs. Things change all the time - deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro666 View Post
    The cannon and AT does, at the cost of reduced range.
    And the range reduction cancels the damage advantage?

KillerEliteUK, SniperEliteUK, VoodooEliteUK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    You are misremembering. Apart from anything else, season pass only arrived 2nd April 2019, and there have only been 3 main updates since then, so there couldn't have been "many".

Operation Blue Skies, plus BH9 and some new levels - 18th June 2019
    Removal of global chat/new "recruitment" tool - 16th October 2019
    TH13 - 9th December 2019

So you may just have had ONE update (the TH13 one) which fits your claim. Certainly not "many". I suppose 1 is still "a number"

I don't speak on behalf of Supercell. I speak as somebody who knows several of the staff reasonably well, who has been to their HQ and seen how they operate, and as somebody with some common sense about how a successful company treats its customers.

So you think Supercell are stupid?

Because they would have to be stupid to deliberately act in a way to significantly annoy their paying customers. That would be the way to send the game down the pan very quickly.

You haven't really got a case to rest, given the list of updates above.
    Ajax..

please refrain from statements that say or imply that i think supercell are stupid. That is not what i said and you have included that word stupid and suggested that i had said it.. i did not.

Also.. you use the words "as somebody with common sense". this by default implies that i have not. Please do not say that!

This is a forum and we all have an opinion.. that includes you and me. You may not like my opinion and i may not like yours but they are still opinions of which we are allowed to share without going into personal attacks.. you may wish to remember that as a mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    You can upgrade them to 9 at TH11
    <False leak removed>

What is going on here? What is now correct???

Will th11 get lv9 barb or not? Actual pic.
    Last edited by Ajax; March 26th, 2020 at 09:10 AM.

Since super-troops will be available at TH11+, it makes sense that you'll be able to unlock all of them at TH11.

Several posts in this thread say that you'll unlock a level 8 super-barbarian at TH11 (the stats which were posted are for the level 9, available at TH12; barbarians and archers match the level of giants throughout the game - EDIT: except at the top town halls where those haven't been unlocked yet -)
    Last edited by eitiel; March 26th, 2020 at 08:22 AM.