Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Update this helpful forum.

Update this helpful forum.

Currently this post Contact Supercell In/Out Game Support is outdated and no longer helpful. It would be very helpful if someone made a replacement of this post or just update it by the help of moderators.

Thanks,
    FourTOne5
    My accounts :

1. Open In Game: | TH1 | TH2 | TH3 | TH4 | TH5 |
    2. Clash Of Stats: | TH1 | TH2 | TH3 | TH4 | TH5 |

Some images aren't visible any longer, but the email address is working as well as the contact form on the website. It definitely is helpful I'd say... What isn't helpful when the information is correct and links and email addresses are working?
    Last edited by JusMe; 1 Week Ago at 12:42 PM.

The in game support has changed i'm mainly fpcused on that
    My accounts :

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by FourTOne5 View Post
    The in game support has changed i'm mainly fpcused on that
    Write up what you found and take screenshots, and we'll look at merging your new thread into the sticky.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 20 - 689 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Contact on Groupme

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyFinn View Post
    Write up what you found and take screenshots, and we'll look at merging your new thread into the sticky.
    I have asked for the update because I'm unable to contact the Damn In-game Support for straight 4 Damn Months . What Am I Supposed To Write That Contacting the In-game support is impossible.

I'm very sorry for the harsh behavior.
    My accounts :

I have asked for the update because I'm unable to contact the Damn In-game Support for straight 4 Damn Months . What Am I Supposed To Write That Contacting the In-game support is impossible.

I'm very sorry for the harsh behavior.
    But your first post in this thread was about the ingame support has changed and not that you arent able to contact them.

Let me guess it is still the same thing you mentioned a while back:
    You played your brothers village and saved it with supercell id. Now as your brother want to play again he cant use his gplay account because it is tied to his village which you are playing and saved with scid.
    The solution for this issue is that your brother should create a new gplay account. Thats very simple.
    Contacting the ingame support and telling them the story can end in a permanent ban of the village because it is account sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    But your first post in this thread was about the ingame support has changed and not that you arent able to contact them.

Let me guess it is still the same thing you mentioned a while back:
    You played your brothers village and saved it with supercell id. Now as your brother want to play again he cant use his gplay account because it is tied to his village which you are playing and saved with scid.
    The solution for this issue is that your brother should create a new gplay account. Thats very simple.
    Contacting the ingame support and telling them the story can end in a permanent ban of the village because it is account sharing.
    That problem is solved .

But the main problem is I cant conatact the support. I was just able to change my supercell ID. Now I cant do that either on my other account so whats the point of support if it cant give me support
    My accounts :

That problem is solved .
    But the main problem is I cant conatact the support. I was just able to change my supercell ID. Now I cant do that either on my other account so whats the point of support if it cant give me support
    What error do you get? Do you know that we have a world crisis out there and the support may work with less people due to that crisis and it could take few more days until you get an answere? Is it that necessary that you need to get your scid changed?