Thread: What is the key strategy at each bh for someone who is rushing?

What is the key strategy at each bh for someone who is rushing?

I have decided to rush to bh9 to get my 6th builder.Im currently bh7 with lvl11 battle machine,gaints,cannon carts are at lvl14 and bomber is at lvl12 because they work really well for bh7 but which troops work the best for bh8 and bh9 for someone who is rushing?

Hi

To requirements to unlock OTTO are: level 18 cannon carts, level 30 battle machine, level 9 mega tesla, and gear up 3 buildings in the home village.

Cannon carts and the battle machine both require elixir to upgrade so your elixir is going to be scarce trying to upgrade them both at the same time. Since your cannon carts are already level 14 I would max them out first and use your gold to upgrade your mega tesla. Obviously you'll need to upgrade your storages as well to hold the loot you need for the higher upgrades so maybe start with those first to get them over with. Once the cannon carts are done focus on your battle machine. And lastly make sure you're at least TH10 in the home village so you can gear up the archer tower, cannon, and mortar
    | BK 67 | AQ 70 | GW 42 | RC 10 |

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    To requirements to unlock OTTO are: level 18 cannon carts, level 30 battle machine, level 9 mega tesla, and gear up 3 buildings in the home village.

Cannon carts and the battle machine both require elixir to upgrade so your elixir is going to be scarce trying to upgrade them both at the same time. Since your cannon carts are already level 14 I would max them out first and use your gold to upgrade your mega tesla. Obviously you'll need to upgrade your storages as well to hold the loot you need for the higher upgrades so maybe start with those first to get them over with. Once the cannon carts are done focus on your battle machine. And lastly make sure you're at least TH10 in the home village so you can gear up the archer tower, cannon, and mortar
    Thanks for the advice but you know in order to win the battle I need a strategy,I'm asking what's the best strategy to win when someone is rushing? For example gaints and cannons work great for bh7 so what works the best at bh8?
    Last edited by clasher0011; March 25th, 2020 at 11:48 AM.

Hi

Quote Originally Posted by clasher0011 View Post
    Thanks for the advice but you know in order to win the battle I need a strategy,I'm asking what's the best strategy to win when someone is rushing? For example gaints and cannons work great for bh7 so what works the best at bh8?
    Since your priority should be to upgrade the battle machine and cannon carts that's going to leave you with little to no elixir to upgrade your other troops, so I would just use whatever troops you're good with and are the most upgraded. The troop strategies in the builder base aren't really dependent on your BH level. You'll tend to see that certain armies work better at different trophy levels regardless of your BH level. For example night witches are still viable at lower trophies but the higher you go they're almost non-existent as players have moved on to better strategies.
    Last edited by Phoenix1027; March 25th, 2020 at 11:57 AM.
    | BK 67 | AQ 70 | GW 42 | RC 10 |

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    Since your priority should be to upgrade the battle machine and cannon carts that's going to leave you with little to no elixir to upgrade your other troops, so I would just use whatever troops you're good with and are the most upgraded
    Okay thanks

Hi

So, here’s the thing...

The best strategy is the one that suits your style of play.

When I rush a BB game, I run strictly Raged Barbarians for BH2 and BH3. I max them, upgrade storages, then upgrade the BH. At BH4, I do the same but I convert to my preferred troop, the Beta Minion. From that point on, all the way to BH9, I max Beta Minions and NECESSARY storages then upgrade the BH. Sometimes, I take a breather at BH5 to upgrade the Battle Machine to L5 so I can get the ability but that’s all the further I take him. If I have extra gold, I upgrade regular defenses to L5 then put it all into key defenses (big Guns like the MultiMortar, Roaster, Giant Cannon, MegaTesla, and LavaLauncher). I’ve actually rushed a BB game all the way with everything at L1 except for my key troop and storages.

Every player has his or her own style of play. For me, it’s air. Plenty of folks use all Raged Barbs, others Sneaky Archers, still others.... Your rushing pace and personal preferences decide what you upgrade.

Boxer Giants and Cannon Carts is a great combo. We call that GiCarts and it works just fine all the way through to BH9. The only downside is that it takes a little longer at each BH level because you are maxing two troops instead of one. From a playability perspective, I do NOT recommend skipping your key troop upgrade as it makes the experience a bit less fun. If you want to get there fastest though, upgrade to BH8, then upgrade the Boxer Giant to L16, and upgrade to BH9. Cannon Carts get a strength bump at BH8 but Boxer Giants get an increase in Army Camp units. You can focus on CC L15-L18 at BH9 with minimal impact to your game, then finish off BGs after the Battle Machine.

The other thing you want to do to shorten time spent on the upgrade game and improve loot, is to buy the BH8 and BH9 bonus packs as well as the Gold Season Pass. These choices will make you a stronger defender and get everything new on the game grid faster. Before buying the level-up bonus packs, fill your storages so any resources overfill.

It’s important to keep your Master Builder working on the BB side of the pond, so I would also book any gear-ups you do on your HV.

Use Gold to upgrade key defenses before secondary defenses or traps/mines, traps/mines are good filler upgrades when you’re not getting close to larger upgrades. Walls...take them to L3 then switch to using Wall Rings you earn in Clan Games or via the Season Pass. If you’ve been maxing to this point, just pick up with this strategy from where you are at now.

You are a few months away from Otto at this point. The Battle Machine will be your biggest bottle neck, of course. Runes, Books, daily play...all will help you get there faster.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.
    Creator Code: GwN