Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What is the fastest way to get the 6th builder?

What is the fastest way to get the 6th builder?

The title says it....

Hi

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by clasher0011 View Post
    The title says it....
    Unlocking the O.T.T.O. is the the fastest and the only way to get 6th builder (master builder) to home village.

Edit:- complete otto requirements asap
    Last edited by PKapoor; March 25th, 2020 at 11:11 AM.

Forum Elder
    Rush to BH9, attack through all upgrades & make sure you use CT boosts as soon as possible. In other words, get max loot.

If you don't have your BM or a key defence down, keep raiding to put yourself in a higher loot bracket for when loot is available next.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by PKapoor View Post
    Unlocking the O.T.T.O. is the the fastest and the only way to get 6th builder (master builder) to home village.

Edit:- complete otto requirements asap
    This is stating the obvious.

Nothing to tell OP how to get the extra builder.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    Rush to BH9, attack through all upgrades & make sure you use CT boosts as soon as possible. In other words, get max loot.

If you don't have your BM or a key defence down, keep raiding to put yourself in a higher loot bracket for when loot is available next.
    Rushing? Won't I keep on losing once I get more trophies?

Hi

losing trophies in BB doesn't comes with any loss if you've rushed. But a surprise victory up there will provide better loot. You'll eventually get stuck at optimal trophies after few attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    losing trophies in BB doesn't comes with any loss if you've rushed. But a surprise victory up there will provide better loot. You'll eventually get stuck at optimal trophies after few attacks.
    Ok cool I'm gonna start rushing.how long do you think it'll take for me to get the 6th builder?Im bh7 with battlemachine at lvl11
    Last edited by clasher0011; March 25th, 2020 at 11:22 AM.

Hi

Forum Elder
    Not really; you'll have more camps, so more firepower. Concentrate on Cannon Carts (maxed is a requirement) in the lab & build your army comps around them. If your lab is maxed you'll get max troops & camp capacity with a Power Potion.

Another thing you can do is prioritise BB specific magic items when collecting CG rewards.

Check the BB subforum (where the mods will probably move this thread), there are dozens of threads pointing out the folly of maxing levels in BB.
    Last edited by Kaledonian; March 25th, 2020 at 11:27 AM.

Builder base is made for rushing. It's been proven time and again that trying to max the builder base is shooting yourself in the foot because you are matched against other players with similar trophies without regard to your BH level. So it's always to your advantage to have the higher BH
    | BK 70 | AQ 70 | GW 42 | RC 10 |

Ok cool I'm gonna start rushing.how long do you think it'll take for me to get the 6th builder?Im bh7 with battlemachine at lvl11
    Without any magic items, Clock tower boosts and gemming, your BM only will take 54 days (only if you've resources always flowing in). But that won't be the case. So it's like around two months from your current state