Thread: 3 random questions about CWL Champion 1

Question 3 random questions about CWL Champion 1

1) We are in CWL Champion 1 but may not be participating this month. Do we automatically get demoted to Champ 2 if we don't play? Or is that only if we play and finish in bottom 3?

2) Can you only buy the Champion 1 statue with CWL medals if you are CURRENTLY in Champion 1? Or if you get demoted does it still let you buy it because you reached that goal before?

3) How does SC sort out "extra clans"? What I mean is they place clans in groups of 8 but the numbers can't always work out perfectly. So lets say there are 804 clans. That is 100 groups of 8. What happens to the extra 4 and how does demotion work if the group isn't full?

Centennial Club
    1) No, if you do simply not join CWL, you won't demote

2) Only while the clan is in C1, not after it has been (demoting)

3) Almost every CWL round, some clans end up in a small 'leftover' pool of clans. This would happen if those clans are still searching for a matchup, and the signup day has ended.
    Can result in a clan being in a pool with 4 other clans instead of 7. Demotion stays the same as far as I know though, but I might be wrong there.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldDutch View Post
    1) No, if you do simply not join CWL, you won't demote

2) Only while the clan is in C1, not after it has been (demoting)

3) Almost every CWL round, some clans end up in a small 'leftover' pool of clans. This would happen if those clans are still searching for a matchup, and the signup day has ended.
    Can result in a clan being in a pool with 4 other clans instead of 7. Demotion stays the same as far as I know though, but I might be wrong there.
    Only addition to this.. In a group with less than 8 clans, then fewer clans are demoted eg a group of 6 clans, then only 1 would be demoted. (The 2 missing clans count as 2 demoted clans, so to speak)