Thread: Should I Upgrade?

Fresh Spawn

Should I Upgrade?

Im a th8 thats about to finish upgrading my walls should i max out all my troops or only the troops i think ill use in the future (like healer hog valk etc.)

Upgrade to TH9
    TH13 | BK 65 | AQ 67 | GW 38 | RC 6

Is your king maxed? Are your defenses maxed? Just maxing walls doesn't tell us much, since we don't know your play style... As for troops - on TH8 there are MANY who swim in elixir before the gold part is finished, so that's kind of puzzling to me at least...

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Is your king maxed? Are your defenses maxed? Just maxing walls doesn't tell us much, since we don't know your play style... As for troops - on TH8 there are MANY who swim in elixir before the gold part is finished, so that's kind of puzzling to me at least...
    yeah everything is maxed its only my walls and troops and my bombs and springs

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Nsgx View Post
    Im a th8 thats about to finish upgrading my walls should i max out all my troops or only the troops i think ill use in the future (like healer hog valk etc.)
    Go for it .
    Upgrade

KillerEliteUK, SniperEliteUK, VoodooEliteUK
    The simple question.. Do you want to upgrade to th9? if you do then upgrade.. everyone will have a different opinion on whether you should or you shouldnt..

Your base, your game, your decision.. as long as your happy, go for it...

personally im a max at each th level.. but thats the way i play.. we are all different..

Happy Clashing!