Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Coming in the Spring Update: Super Troops!

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    If they drop before cwl, I can use my books and runes from this pass instead of having to sell or use. So before cwl is better. And the ones that are going to spend to fast max are going to do that cwl or not.
    You are still not going to beat people who spend more money. They will just buy from shop. If they do it after cwl, most of the people will catch up, at least on important features.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow199172 View Post
    You are still not going to beat people who spend more money. They will just buy from shop. If they do it after cwl, most of the people will catch up, at least on important features.
    Funny. So far I've seen multiple posts that it is a cash grab for them to wait until April so we have to waste this gold pass and buy a new one and that it is a cash grab to drop before cwl. So when can they drop that it's not a cash grab?
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #333
    Quote Originally Posted by Itemrd47 View Post
    That is all very well but what if your Clan has a Leader who never appears and actually does anything. Why not include a co-leader as well.
    I don't know what you are talking about here, but it certainly isn't anything to do with this thread, as super troops have nothing to do with clan leadership.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #334
    If they don't do it before the end of the season, huge numbers of players will be complaining strongly that they had to waste gold pass rewards.

Suggesting that doing it before CWL is somehow more of a "cash grab" than doing it any other time just has no basis in reality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    Lets see whats coming in this update.
    1. 2xbomb tower with DPS +8,Death Damage +50 (They will be hammered as soon as update comes out)
    2.4xMortar with +4DPS(+20DPH) But mortars are used mostly for messing up the pathing and not as useful of a defense due to their super slow speed.
    3.8x Archer Tower with DPS +6
    50x level 14 walls

Some new troops level are coming but they will be hammered/booked easily.Not to mention these troops are not super important from war point of view.
    Super troops are coming but you can boost a troop instantly.
    So gemmers only get the advantage of 50x level 14 walls and 8x Archer towers.I don't think that's too big an advantage.

As i can speak only for myself,I don't think my clan will ever lose to a clan who just gemmed their base to max but are not as skilled.

Note:All my calculations are done assuming the TH13 is in a Champs/Master 1 CWL clan where line up is all TH13 more or less.
    Last edited by Rak2180; 6 Days Ago at 11:26 PM.

Wanna join a Competitive all TH13 Champs 1 war clan?Click here

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ombre View Post
    so, we ll get 4 new troops this update.

it s not just barbs or gobs with a feature, it s completely different troops. different housing space changes it all!

this is huge, we never had 4 new troops in just one update - i can see why they are making them "temporary", otherwise it would be a balancing nightmare. they can toy around with ideas, and we got a constant flow of possible new attack strategies (and defense metas to try to counter them all).

i hope it won't make the game too casual. me, i like to stick with one strategy and try to learn it well. usually takes weeks or months till i get bored...

interesting times ahead...
    I don't know how long they plan to keep each version of the Super Troop, but I hope the balance wouldn't be thrown out of wack. The fact that you can use these as CC defense (which in Legends means they stay until you change them) tells me they are going to be available a lot longer than temporary troops.

Now if they end up keeping only 4 options available every so often or just keep adding to the list of options that's fine with me. What I really like about this is they're taking some of the less used (at least at higher TH levels) and smaller troops (what we've seen so far) and beefing them up. A single Barb doesn't really do much for me in Legends (I have 3 spaces left in my current army and take archers just for their range). But a Super Barb might help create that little funnel I need to get troops going in the right direction.

Pro Member
    Well now that we know there is super barb and super goblin, the big round thing at the middle is still a riddle, im guessing its a huge round stone that will break walls as it rolling around!

Fresh Spawn
    hello can you help me please<br><br>

Quote Originally Posted by bostone View Post
    No. But dropping an update before clw definitely is.. u and I both know tons of people will spend to win clw
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    If they drop before cwl, I can use my books and runes from this pass instead of having to sell or use. So before cwl is better. And the ones that are going to spend to fast max are going to do that cwl or not.
    Yeah, its funny because we have people saying if they drop it before CWL then it is a cash grab to get people to gem for CWL and if they drop it later then it is a cash grab because they prevent people from using their season challenge rewards/loot on it.

All updates make money in some way. Good thing too, or we wouldn't get any. I'd say game style changing updates like this one make the least in the short term (though they could have long term benefits). Dropping a new hall probably makes the most and it has been noted that isn't one of the harder things to code.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

Quote Originally Posted by hannaadh View Post
    hello can you help me please<br><br>
    Help with what?