Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Coming in the Spring Update: Super Troops!

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    There is thread where you can share your questions🙄.
    If i understand it correct the cooldown will be for the whole system. You can upgrade one troop and after that boost runs out there will be a seven day cooldown before you can boost a troop again.
    You understood correct.

Pro Member
    We have lighting spell dragon and freeze spell golem, it was just a matter of time till we get more spell oriented troops or some kind of variation of it, it nice they took it the other way rather than just release 'new troop' cause those 'spell ability troops' will have the suprior hand

kudos to the one who notice it was a barrel.. I still cant see how you managed to find that out from last sneak peek photo

Sitting near a fire with some Barbarians and Valkyries(\/alhalla)
    Funny. I had this exact type of idea, but never got around to making a thread.

2019 Me: "Huh, what if troops could be given special abilities in the home village like how they get in the Builder Base?"

2020 SC: "SUPER TROOPS!"
    Me: 😅

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #104
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrionImp View Post
    I would assume that super troops have the potential to make strategies that use that troop's normal counterpart work differently, potentially better. If I use a strategy that's augmented by super troop A in my first war attack, I will be unable to use another strategy augmented by troop B in my second attack.

It also seams that it would incentivize me to use less versatility in my attacks. Let's say I'm equally good at attacks A and B. If super troops are part of one attack and not the other, it would give that attack an edge and it would no longer be rational for me to use the other attack.

I would agree that it adds a layer of strategy. As you pointed out, you must live with the consequences of the choice you make. But my preference is for the choice of my army to only have consequences for a single attack. For the sake of the game I hope most of the community agrees with you and enjoys the long term choice, but I do not like the sound of that.
    Let me put it this way. It sure add a whole new level of strategy. And actions have consequences. So one needs to choose wisely.
    Nevertheless the attack strategies there are now will still exists itís not like all attack strategies suddenly vanish.
    Maybe you donít want a super troop in war at all.

It will certainly add a new dimension and we all will have to find our way again. But I donít see we will be super restricted or that it will wreck CWL and wars. Sure you canít use super troop A in attack 1 and B in attack 2. It also will add the dimension of picking the right base in war when you have super troop A. You need to pick the bases that would fit super troop A better.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

I just hope the super ability are not similar to the troops in builder base..like barbarian become raged and archers turn into sneaky Archer...I just hope its not that way..

Can't wait to have super troopers in clash of clans!

| BK 70 | AQ 70 | GW 42 | RC 10 |

Superrrrr excited , cant wait to have them

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #108
    Quote Originally Posted by Alishr99 View Post
    So .. super troop is just gimmick ?
    Op ? Different ?

Super

Warring again opponent with different super troop sounds fun
    It will sure add a new dimension to clash and how it will play out exactly is hard to predict.
    There are lots of new strategies yet to be invented by the players when the update goes live.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

What will happen to super troops that are in your camp when the boost ends?

Will they stay and you can have 2 different types (plus 3rd type in cc) - at least for one attack/until you used them?

Or will they get transformed back to normal (not-super) troops?

Or will they be deleted from camps like seasonal troops?

Edit: What about super troops that are in the training queue in the barracks after the 7 days?
    Last edited by OutOfIdeas; March 24th, 2020 at 02:18 PM.
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

First super troop will be super giat😎