Thread: Auto Remove Leader Power

Fresh Spawn

Auto Remove Leader Power

My Clans Name is [redacted by Forum Moderator], Clans ID #[redacted]
    My ID Name is [redacted], 3 Month I'm Not Play Game Becuse My Dad's Dead. Now i'm play Again, When i Open My Game so I see My Leader Power is Gone Auto Remove My Leader Power. Very Very Sad.
    What Can I do now ?
    Last edited by Cowslips; March 24th, 2020 at 06:53 AM. Reason: Removing personal information

Quote Originally Posted by Orfox View Post
    My Clans Name is [redacted by Forum Moderator], Clans ID #[redacted]
    My ID Name is [redacted], 3 Month I'm Not Play Game Becuse My Dad's Dead. Now i'm play Again, When i Open My Game so I see My Leader Power is Gone Auto Remove My Leader Power. Very Very Sad.
    What Can I do now ?
    Sorry for your personal loss op.

Sadly nothing much u can do except request the current leader to give leadership back to you, but he/she doesn't then u really cannot blame them. Being in a active clan with your preferred atmosphere is more satisfying than being a leader for me personally. If being a leader is very important best to start a new clan though not easy to build up. Lessons for future to learn to only promote trusted individuals to co-leader. If you have another account better promote that to co-leader first so the first priority goes to that account when leadership shifts for being inactive. That will give you 180 days window.

If the current clan has inactive leaders then wait it out for leader to rotate back, you can move to different clan and promote another account of yours to co if u want to play in a active clan..I can't think of any other way atm
    Last edited by Postal; March 24th, 2020 at 07:38 AM.

Demoted leaders become members, so no way to get it back if no coleader is active

Quote Originally Posted by eitiel View Post
    Demoted leaders become members, so no way to get it back if no coleader is active
    Oh I didn't know that, I was under the impression that become cos. Thanks for clarifying