Thread: Builder base matchmaking

Fresh Spawn

Builder base matchmaking

I wonder why Builder hall 5 will be matched with Builder hall level 6 and 7. It is so pissing off to that we can't even win against that huge base and 2 crushers just as a builder hall 5. Please fix the matchmaking, thank you.

It tries to match you to an equivalent level BH within your trophy range. Unlike Multiplayer though, the opponent must be also on, and looking for a match simultaneously. Usually it is a sign that your trophy level is above that of most of your peers.
    Last edited by rowman; 1 Week Ago at 03:45 AM.

The matchmaking in BB is solely on the basis of trophies after the 1500 range or so. If you are not already doing it, rush all the way to bh9- don't try to max BH at each level but just do the troops you will use, collectors and storages.

Quote Originally Posted by Blink111 View Post
    I wonder why Builder hall 5 will be matched with Builder hall level 6 and 7. It is so pissing off to that we can't even win against that huge base and 2 crushers just as a builder hall 5. Please fix the matchmaking, thank you.
    Matchmaking works just fine. See, in a PvP ladder like the one on the Builder Base, the level of your tower (the Builder Hall) and other buildings is irrelevant to the matchmaker. It simply looks for two players at roughly the same trophy level and matches them to each other. Supercell has told us there are some additional matchmaking criteria below 1500 to protect lower BHs, but once you cross that threshold, it’s your cups and nothing else. I have BH4 games around 1700 cups that see BH5 thru BH7 and my BH5 games hovering around 2000 see all the way up to BH9.

Remember - the BB is a rusher’s game. You don’t max here - doing so is literally fighting the very design of the game. The faster you get to BH9, the more loot you’ll win each day (which, of course, translates to a faster pace of upgrades). I recommend picking a troop you’re good with and maxing that along with a storage or two at each BH level, then upgrading to the next BH level.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.
    Creator Code: GwN

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Noctaire View Post
    Matchmaking works just fine. See, in a PvP ladder like the one on the Builder Base, the level of your tower (the Builder Hall) and other buildings is irrelevant to the matchmaker. It simply looks for two players at roughly the same trophy level and matches them to each other. Supercell has told us there are some additional matchmaking criteria below 1500 to protect lower BHs, but once you cross that threshold, it’s your cups and nothing else. I have BH4 games around 1700 cups that see BH5 thru BH7 and my BH5 games hovering around 2000 see all the way up to BH9.

Remember - the BB is a rusher’s game. You don’t max here - doing so is literally fighting the very design of the game. The faster you get to BH9, the more loot you’ll win each day (which, of course, translates to a faster pace of upgrades). I recommend picking a troop you’re good with and maxing that along with a storage or two at each BH level, then upgrading to the next BH level.
    Sounds good, thank you (^_^)

Fresh Spawn
    Thank y'all for helping