Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Mods under too much stress, more needed?

Thanks all for the replies to his thread. I had no idea Smolson had stepped down either.

Whilst I appreciate that active posting does not, in itself, give an indication of how active mods are, the point I was trying to convey, I suppose, was that those giving active input into discussions seems to have decreased. And perhaps a wider variety of viewpoints and, indeed, ways of steering discussions, might give rise to a more engaged forum. The guys who post here do take notice of what mods (and indeed GASPS / Reddit Mods) say and it might give everyone here a richer experience if the opinions offered by them are more often seen and from a larger community of respected sources.

As always, thanks for doing the job you do

Come swing your pants at Very Hard. We love Pink Fluffy Unicorns Dancing On Rainbows

Thanks to TerMinus Prime for signature.

Stress? Our Mods?

Next time you report a spam thread, include a cat pix, just like this:

Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Valley stuff: SIGN-UP - Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 143♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    meonhoc, what a great idea! I'll start compiling a collection of cat pics and include them in my reports to the Mod Squad.

In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread