Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Someone Eles Is Playing With My Supercell ID

Trainee

Unhappy Someone Eles Is Playing With My Supercell ID

Player Tag : #[redacted by Forum Moderator]

Player Name : [redacted]

TH10, EXP 146

Currently no Clan

I Contact lots of time In Game but No One Help Me Out, Someone still play with my ID in Another phone. I just want one help please delete all of my registered devices, why Supercell dont help me?
    Previously i contact though Mail & Game. But No One Replies Positive.

If you are Not Helping Me then Delete my Game account. I conneted the game with my Official Email, and i dont want any trouble. are Supercell provides any Security ?? Help me. delete my all saved registered mobile devices because someone play with my ID & I Dont Know Them. Save Me. and If you Unable to do this then delete my Game Account.

Please Save Me, I Sufferd this for more Than One Month, Why Supercell Dont care About Their Players??
    Last edited by Cowslips; March 24th, 2020 at 08:13 AM. Reason: Removing personal information
    Debraj Mukherjee

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Debraj69 View Post
    Player Tag : #[redacted by Forum Moderator]

Player Name : [redacted]

TH10, EXP 146

Currently no Clan

I Contact lots of time In Game but No One Help Me Out, Someone still play with my ID in Another phone. I just want one help please delete all of my registered devices, why Supercell dont help me?
    Previously i contact though Mail & Game. But No One Replies Positive.

If you are Not Helping Me then Delete my Game account. I conneted the game with my Official Email, and i dont want any trouble. are Supercell provides any Security ?? Help me. delete my all saved registered mobile devices because someone play with my ID & I Dont Know Them. Save Me. and If you Unable to do this then delete my Game Account.

Please Save Me, I Sufferd this for more Than One Month, Why Supercell Dont care About Their Players??
    I'm sorry to hear of your problem, but no-one on the forum can help you with this issue. We do not have access to game files.

Your only recourse is to contact Supercell Support again.

Hay Day level 182 (main farm) - I have seven others!