Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Sneak peek preview - gotten to b to longish?

Pro Member
    I also think 1 month sneak peek is to long and should be speard to 7-12 days, at TH13 we got a teaser for the update 1 month a head which was nice and the actual sneak peek began way closer to the update itself and that kept the excitement way better imo

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by iRvN View Post
    I also think 1 month sneak peek is to long and should be speard to 7-12 days, at TH13 we got a teaser for the update 1 month a head which was nice and the actual sneak peek began way closer to the update itself and that kept the excitement way better imo
    Th 13 was a big update with a new hero, a new troop and a lot of new things. This I feel is a smaller update. I thought they will release it after 2 weeks after announcing it.

I am officially into sneak peek fatigue. New stuff seems to bring out the worst in forumites (myself included). Time to stop the madness.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Does anyone know what is the release date of spring update?

Quote Originally Posted by jawad9k View Post
    Does anyone know what is the release date of spring update?
    I think after Supercell reveal the final super troop on Saturday, then dev video on 31st and then update on 1st and 2nd april.
    Last edited by Minsarul; 1 Week Ago at 07:14 AM.

May be spring update comes at Monday

I agree, too many sneak peek's over too long a time frame. I'm not even excited for the upcoming update. The excitement has come and gone... But the sneak peeks haven't. 🙄

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #48
    Quote Originally Posted by zok000 View Post
    I agree, too many sneak peek's over too long a time frame. I'm not even excited for the upcoming update. The excitement has come and gone... But the sneak peeks haven't. 
    If you're tired of them, we could stop doing them if you'd like and just be silent until the update.
    AKA Tank Puppy

In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.
    Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    If you're tired of them, we could stop doing them if you'd like and just be silent until the update.
    I remember the time when i was only on twitter for sneak peeks and then boom builder base dropped and i was shocked (not positive shocked). Please dont do it again.
    But spreading them over a month is way too longish.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; 1 Week Ago at 10:11 AM.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgerblu2 View Post
    Love sneak peeks and the whole build up / hype of an update (even the not so great updates lol).

At the same time, they are a lot more fun when they are 7-10 days long at most so hype hype builds quickly and ... boom ... update is here.

This weeks long preview, especially when updates are only 3-4 months apart, takes a lot of the excitement away.

Hoping we can get back to old pattern in future.

What do the rest of you think?
    Agreed. Sneak Peeks shouldn't be that long, although this update is only interesting for that Donation QoL fix, nothing else. Th13 upgrades were known already before releasing Sneak Peeks and Super Troops are just Copy cats of Builder Base