Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Sneak peek preview - gotten to b to longish?

Sneak peek preview - gotten to b to longish?

Love sneak peeks and the whole build up / hype of an update (even the not so great updates lol).

At the same time, they are a lot more fun when they are 7-10 days long at most so hype hype builds quickly and ... boom ... update is here.

This weeks long preview, especially when updates are only 3-4 months apart, takes a lot of the excitement away.

Hoping we can get back to old pattern in future.

What do the rest of you think?

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerblu2 View Post
    Love sneak peeks and the whole build up / hype of an update (even the not so great updates lol).

At the same time, they are a lot more fun when they are 7-10 days long at most so hype hype builds quickly and ... boom ... update is here.

This weeks long preview, especially when updates are only 3-4 months apart, takes a lot of the excitement away.

Hoping we can get back to old pattern in future.

What do the rest of you think?
    I really like how BRAWL & ROYALE TEAM give us sneak peek. CLASH TEAM should learn from them.

Quote Originally Posted by ProPanda View Post
    I really like how BRAWL & ROYALE TEAM give us sneak peek. CLASH TEAM should learn from them.
    How are sneak peeks announced in those games?

Not sure what you’re wanting here...? We get an update quarterly - usually roughly in tune with the seasonal holiday. About a month before hand, they give us weekly sneak peeks. If the update is a big one (like a TH) the sneak peeks are bigger and there more of them; if it’s a small update, it usually ends up being one a week for balance changes, cost changes, QoL changes, then anything new. This has been the pattern a while now and seems to work pretty well...?
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.
    Creator Code: GwN

Simply saying, are you guys aware of the situation in the real world that even at the slightest but does affect the working? We can't and shouldn't expect everything at our hands in these times. If they deliver it at scheduled time, it's great. If they can't, it still shouldn't be an issue

Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    Simply saying, are you guys aware of the situation in the real world that even at the slightest but does affect the working? We can't and shouldn't expect everything at our hands in these times. If they deliver it at scheduled time, it's great. If they can't, it still shouldn't be an issue
    You beat me at posting this 👆

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerblu2 View Post
    .... What do the rest of you think?
    I think there is no specific answer, we are all different. Your tolerance is seven days, for others it may be in terms of minutes, yet for others months. Like putting presents under the tree, some children want to open them immediately, while some others exhibit very long patience.

For me, it does not bother me one iota. If an update is planned for day X, I myself do not care if peeks start 30 days prior, or 30 minutes prior. As long as the update is released, I am content. All I ask is release only when ready, no bugs please!
    Last edited by rowman; 1 Week Ago at 03:20 PM.

Has anyone noticed the small area next to left of the trader and a road to the forest in dev build videos?
    Last edited by Minsarul; 1 Week Ago at 03:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Minsarul View Post
    Has anyone noticed the small area next to left of the trader and a road to the forest in dev build videos?
    Yes- that was noted right after the videos showing that released.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro666 View Post
    Yes- that was noted right after the videos showing that released.
    What do you think?