Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Sneak peek preview - gotten to b to longish?

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    I am very sure that it isnt the skin shop. In itzus video the purchasable skins are beside the owned skins. (Remember dev build)

Edit:
    And the thing beside trader looks like a barrel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro666 View Post
    Speculations include some new shop or training area to upgrade troops star levels like in CR.
    looks like a temporary troop boost, requiring loads of resources and giving maxed players a reason to keep farming

if it's this, I wonder how it would be balanced (edit: maybe you don't get to choose the boosted troop, it's event based, everyone has potential access to it and everyone is on the same grounds.)
    Last edited by eitiel; 2 Weeks Ago at 03:16 AM.

Last edited by Mark768; 2 Weeks Ago at 06:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark768 View Post
    Text bubble?

Let's hope we get a sneak peek today. Quarantine is killing me.

Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    Text bubble?
    Yes Like In Barracks

Quote Originally Posted by eitiel View Post
    looks like a temporary troop boost, requiring loads of resources and giving maxed players a reason to keep farming

if it's this, I wonder how it would be balanced (edit: maybe you don't get to choose the boosted troop, it's event based, everyone has potential access to it and everyone is on the same grounds.)
    I think it's the first time I guess something right :-)

i mean, back when th 10 was the highest th, sneak peeks were kinda lackluster, im pretty sure itd spread the entire level sneak peek over a week which was pretty lame. although this gives a lot once a week it all usually gets shown in game now. im personally a fan of how sneak peeks are conducted now, a lot of info at once with breaks between seems better than constantly checking daily for another small tidbit.

Quote Originally Posted by Minsarul View Post
    Has anyone noticed the small area next to left of the trader and a road to the forest in dev build videos?
    I think it's just a redesign of the road, nothing "important" is said

> My Village<
    If you are very curious and want to see my town (don't ask why) you can see my status

Thanks especially to Reaper for the fun and splendid signature. If you want one like this, visit his thread

Centennial Club
    My journey for the weeks,

I wake up during the sneak peek morning and read it. I get hype for 10 minutes to 30 minutes. Get frustrated once or twice through out the day(when viewing coc forum or reddit) of how long before the update. sleep. forgets about the sneak peek for the next 6 days.
    repeat

Way to long and diluted, audience has lost interest