Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Sneak peek preview - gotten to b to longish?

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    The “old pattern” was one tidbit of information per sneak peek. I remember a few years ago, the sneak peek for one of the days was new Archer and Barbarian levels. That’s it (maybe a forum exclusive too). The current new level sneak peek is for ALL new levels. The QOL sneak peek covered a lot of ground as did the earlier Builder Hall one. Appreciate the fact we get much more information at once in sneak peeks, and these previews don’t necessarily have to cover everything in the update. If the new area next to the Trader remains a mystery until the dev video or the update itself, so be it.
    Last edited by toofinedog; 2 Weeks Ago at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Minsarul View Post
    What do you think?
    Speculations include some new shop or training area to upgrade troops star levels like in CR.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro666 View Post
    Speculations include some new shop or training area to upgrade troops star levels like in CR.
    I think hero skin shop

Centennial Club
    I think hero skin shop
    Kinda like the builder base, I'd be very disappointed if that's all this was.

I think hero skin shop
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubah21212 View Post
    Kinda like the builder base, I'd be very disappointed if that's all this was.
    I am very sure that it isnt the skin shop. In itzus video the purchasable skins are beside the owned skins. (Remember dev build)

Edit:
    And the thing beside trader looks like a barrel.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerblu2 View Post
    Love sneak peeks and the whole build up / hype of an update (even the not so great updates lol).

At the same time, they are a lot more fun when they are 7-10 days long at most so hype hype builds quickly and ... boom ... update is here.

This weeks long preview, especially when updates are only 3-4 months apart, takes a lot of the excitement away.

Hoping we can get back to old pattern in future.

What do the rest of you think?

I assumed the update would be Monday 30th which would be the day after the qualifiers in Poland. It would make no sense to bring it out before then. Since those qualifiers have been postponed I had hoped that the update might come out before that, but with Corona you can't blame SC if its on time or even late.

Toady was the first day the schools were shut and also my country went into lock down this evening so it would be super if the update could come sooner rather than later, but I will understand either way.
    Last edited by basilbrush303; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:38 PM.

'I would rather be lucky than good', as a small French chap once said.

They did a similar thing to last year's update in April, posted a sneak peek over the weekend and then released a Dev update video on March 25 announcing season challenges.

Quote Originally Posted by basilbrush303 View Post
    Toady was the first day the schools were shut and also my country went into lock down this evening so it would be super if the update could come sooner rather than later, but I will understand either way.
    Sad to read but i have bad news for you → it is just the beginning. Everything that bring some other stuff into the head is very welcome.

I fully understand what is coming and it won't be pretty. And as you say, any distraction is welcome.

'I would rather be lucky than good', as a small French chap once said.

Centennial Club
    Sneak peeks during th13 release was much better..
    We got sneak peek daily and all completed in a week..

This is so borring now..
    We got first update news on 5th march..
    And IMO a month long session of sneak peek is too too too borrrring..
    Last edited by PKapoor; 1 Week Ago at 10:49 AM.