Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The E-Dragons are really OP and unbalanced...

The E-Dragons are really OP and unbalanced...

I mean every attack now all u get is E dragons and E dragons.... not even hard to 2 star a base now.. u just deploy 2 or 3 so the artillery wont activate and u can easy 2 star if not more most bases... how is this good balance? one troop that dominates everything else....

What th level are you ?

If they would always get three star at every base then they would be op. But that isnt the case.

What th level is that?
    Because they seems to have weaken in th12.

Quote Originally Posted by mortuus View Post
    I mean every attack now all u get is E dragons and E dragons.... not even hard to 2 star a base now.. u just deploy 2 or 3 so the artillery wont activate and u can easy 2 star if not more most bases... how is this good balance? one troop that dominates everything else....
    You must not be th13.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

Is this really what the world is coming to? We are now calling 2 star attacks OP?

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by mortuus View Post
    What league, and what TH level?

You obviously aren't in Legends, so people can NEXT past you. If your base isn't set up to defend well against them, then they will next past you less often than players with other armies, and it will seem like they are most of what is out there, when that is just not true.

They ARE powerful. They are very good for getting 2 stars, even with a hero down. They are NOT very good for getting 3 stars, so they are not OP, and don't really need balancing at the moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Forum Superstar
    In my TH13 world Edrags are weak and are a funneling troop at best.

They get stuck against even th11 level air sweepers, and they are already slow without sweeper affecting them.If you place your buildings with sufficient gap, then chain lightning won't take them all out easily. Adjust base layout to counter them.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    In my TH13 world Edrags are weak and are a funneling troop at best.
    well the problem I see, is that underleveled players can get easy 2* without or with not all heroes on th13 bases which is ridiculous, without any skill neeeded...